Chapter 6

{chapter 6}

•-• sarah pov •-•

She hasn't been speaking to us for months, it's been driving me insane. Ever since James, Sirius and I had tried to set her up with Remus, her barriers were set to high security. She wouldn't even spare us a look.

And the worst part was, she seemed to have more fun without our foolishness. Her eyes seemed to shine with an emotion I'd never seen on her, never in my life. Granted, she only hung out with Marlene McKinnon and Dorcas Meadowes, yet she seemed so much more happy and cheerful. As much as the thought of Tori being preppy and having 'school pride' is disturbing, it made me feel at ease, knowing she isn't, y'know, dead or something.

It's like she cut us out of her life of something, replaced with more proper versions of Leah and I. It drove me crazy, knowing she was having fun with someone else.

Perhaps it was just twinges of jealousy, my envy of not being joined to the hips with Tori. I felt incomplete without the Metamorphmagus. It just didn't feel right to have fun without her. And I know it's completely illogical to think that way, considering how I should feel bad about having fun or how she was clearly having fun without me, but I've been best friends with her since First Year.

We just weren't used to having falling outs.

**********************

FUXK OKAY
SO THIS IS ALSO REALLY FUCKING SHORT

AND I WAS DEBATING WHETHER OR NOT TO MERGE THIS WITH OTHER WRITTEN CHAPS

BUT THE OTHERS WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT POV

SO I DECIDED NOT TO

THATS MY EXCUSE

its shit but

ITS AN EXCUSE

anyway

thats all i guess.

luv yah

Signing out,

-Tam