Chapter 2 [EDITED]

This chapter is mainly to get you an idea about what Cameron thinks of Nick. This is going to be short though since I don't have anything to add that would be related to this. Its from his sisters point of view though, mainly because I don't want you to get into Cameron's head completely yet. He wont have a POV for maybe a few more chapters, but he will have one, I promise! 

Cameron's sister (Abby) POV:

I was sitting on the couch, reading a book that my mom recommended. Personally, it was shit in my opinion. So I threw it into a corner of the room and flipped on the TV, sipping my tea as I witnessed Kim Kardashian crying over something that probably isn't all that bad. 

Cameron burst into our living room with a bright smile on his face. He sighed dreamily and flopped down on the couch next to me. I raised an eyebrow at his dazed expression and turned my attention away from the puffy faced socialite and towards my brother. After all, this was probably going to be too interesting to miss. 

"Whats got you so happy? Last time I checked, you wanted to crucify our parents for sending you to this, and I quote, 'miserable land of snobs and whores'." He just smiled some more and leaned down to rest his head on my shoulder. 

Okay, so only three things make him this happy. Shopping, chocolate, and cute boys. Considering he just came home from high school, I'm going to assume he met some gorgeous guy he was going to woo until the end of his life. 

"Watching rich people cry for entertainment again?" He said with a laugh when he noticed what was on the television.

"You know it," I said with a wink. "Now stop beating around the bush. There's a guy, isn't there?" He grinned and nodded slightly, an eager glint in his eyes. "Tell me all about him."

He immediately perked up from his reverie, squealing loudly and jumping up from his seat to drag me upstairs to his room. He practically threw me onto his neon green colored sheets then locked his door before coming over to sit beside me. He crossed his legs Indian style and propped his chin on his hands. He began to fall back into his own little world with a small smile on his face. 

"Snap out of it!" I reached forward and roughly shook him by the shoulders and he broke out of his day dream to stare at me, bewildered. 

"What the hell?!"

"You spaced out for like the tenth time today! And you've only been home for a total of five minutes! I need details man, details!"

"Oh yeah! Abby, he's so adorable!" He gushed and fell back onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I laid down next to him and nudged him. 

"I said details, not one word!"

"Okay, so I was lost, looking around for the bathroom. When I finally found it and went inside, I bumped into someone, and that someone was a super hot guy! He's pretty short with dark brown hair, perfect lips- shaped like a heart; So kissable!- amazing cheekbones, and the most breathtaking blue eyes I've ever seen!" He spewed all this out in one breath, so when he was done, he was panting, but I've never seen him more happy. He fell back into his dream world, but I snapped my fingers in his face before he fell completely into oblivion. 

"Physique?" I asked, wanting to know more about the guy my brother would now be obsessing over for the next few months.

"I couldn't really tell since he was wearing baggy clothes, but you can see that he's got some muscle tone."

"Damn, I wish I was a gay guy," I said with a pout, crossing my arms. 

"Darling, who doesn't? We're fabulous!"

We giggled and clapped like a bunch of elementary school girls. "Well, what else happened?"

He pouted, obviously not happy with the end result of them running into each other. "I didn't get much of a chance afterwards. He kinda just stuttered a bit then ran off. Granted, it was beyond cute how he was so nervous and shy, but still."

"Maybe you'll have a few classes with him tomorrow," I said, trying to get him back into his exuberant mood. Cam was always happy, but I enjoyed his company most when he was in one of his best moods. 

"You're right! I did run into him at the end of the day, and I hadn't really been to any classes, so I don't know if we have any together!" He went back to his chirpy attitude and I couldn't help but giggle. 

"So whats your plan? Are you gonna go with extravagant and out there or romantic and sweet?"

He thought for a moment, taping his chin, deep in thought. "I'm not really sure. Based on what little information I have of him, it seems like it might take a bit for him to open up to me. I'll have to hold off on the wooing for now."

I widened my eyes in surprise. Cameron waited for no one and nothing. He was into more fast paced things. Sure, he's had some long relationships, but he doesn't believe in wasting time on someone that might just end up turning him down. He was the type that would ask a guy out/ 'woo' him as soon as possible, and if it didn't seem like it was going somewhere, he would break up with them.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah...To be honest, he seems worth the wait." I smiled, patting him on the back then bringing him in for a hug. 

"Well, did you happen to meet anyone else today? I'm sure you made at least a few friends."

He wrinkled his nose, not pleased with the change in subject. "Abby, to tell you the truth, everyone here really are a bunch of snobs and whores," he said with a smirk. "Some girl tried to hit on me, and when I pointed out I was gay, she then declared I was intimidated by her sex appeal."

"And I'm assuming you responded with your usual sass?"

"Well duh. I told her the only thing about her that intimidated me was that jungle she had under that cheap thong. She proceeded to call me a faggot- that basic bitch- then stomped off in her knock off heals."

We laughed uncontrollably for way too long over something that wasn't all that funny, but I enjoyed the moment. Since mom and dad told us we were moving, Cams been nothing but a dull, bitter, sass-free brat. And I prefer him to be fabulous, bitchy, and as sassy as possible. 

"What about you?" He asked, turned onto his side to face me, propping his head up on his elbow. "Did you do anything- or anyone- interesting today?" He winked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, and I responded with an eye roll and a shove. 

"Nah, I just stayed home today and read a book mom gave me," He gave me a disgusted look and I nodded. "Yeah, I know. It was horrible. Why else would I be watching MTV?"

"You know you love watching Teen Mom with me," He said with a flip on his hair. 

"Cam, mom makes us watch that every week because she says 'it works better than birth control,'" And she was so right. After watching how messed up those girls are, I never want to have sex again. 

"But I'm gay! Why should I have to be put through that?"

"You don't. You choose to watch it simply because their shitty lives and ignorant boyfriends make you feel better about yourself."

He opened his mouth to defend himself, but he ended up shutting it and nodding without an ounce of shame. "I wont deny it."

I smiled at his renewed energy and we continued to talk about boys and fashion for the rest of the night. 

I don't really have much to say about this chapter considering its so short. But what did you think anyways? I'm trying to add more to this story to make it longer :)

<333333