Chapter 15

Okay people, so I've got some stuff to say before we get to the actual story, and I know you just wanna skip this, but I would really appreciate it if you actually read it PLEASEEE. 

For the first matter of business, I would like to talk about one shots, because I've posted a little thingy already explaining stuff about it, and I would absolutely LOVE it if you guys went to check that out. I know some of you are perverts, like myself, so just please read the little thing and send me some requests when you have the time. I'm doing this because when I cant find the will to write a new chapter for one of my stories, I can do that to get my creative juices flowing.

Secondly, I dont know if any of you know this, but I have another story that I had put on hold called Coffins and Cheesecake. I've just taken it off hold and I've edited it as well. It was what made me want to join this site, so I'd love it if you guys would read that as well. 

Last, I KNOW I havent updated Be My Escape in a month, and I'm truly sorry (to those of you that are reading it. If you arent, be a doll and check it out). I just need to figure out where I can go with it, because right now, the plot is basic and predictable. Quite frankly, I'm not liking where its going. So I plan on editing it all before posting another chapter, which I will try to do as soon as possible. 

Thanks for reading that shit load of stuff, and if you didnt, you're a jerk (just kidding, I love you).

Cams POV:

I woke up again- God knows how long we were asleep this time- with Nick on top of me, once again. But lets face it, it's not like I mind. 

Then I remember what made us fall asleep in the first place, and I tighten my arms protectively around my blue eyed angel. Oh Jesus, what he had went through... I cant even imagine having to go through that. How he managed to keep going with life after everything, I dont know. I would've given up within seconds, but he remained strong and kept living. For that, I admire him. 

I would give anything to take away all the pain he has built up inside him. I wish I could go back in time to stop this from happening. Theres so much I wish I could do to help, but I cant. I cant go  back to the past, and I cant just make him forget. 

But I can help help ease the pain he's held in his heart for so long. I can be there for him whenever he needs me. I can hold onto him, and never let go. 

I never want him to have to feel that way again, and I dont want him to think he's alone in this world, because he's not. I'm here, and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon. 

I gently stroke his cheek, hoping it will soothe him a little. He mumbles in his sleep a bit before clutching my hand, stilling its movements. I look to his eyes to see him wide awake, and him smiling slightly as he holds my hand to his cheek. 

Honestly, if he keeps this up, I might propose to him in the moment. 

I smile down at him, still moving my thumb in small circles on his cheekbone. We have a lot to talk about, but right now, I just want to enjoy this moment. We dont say anything, just sit there as we stare into each others eyes (and have I mentioned how much I love his eyes?). Then he hesitantly brings his free hand up, and I dont really know what he's about to do until he presses his warm hand against my cheek. His hand mimics the movements of my own as we indulge in this moment. 

But all good things- unfortunately- must come to an end. 

So I frown and say the sentence that everyone hates to hear: "We need to talk."

He sighs, nodding, understanding that we cant just ignore the situation- even though we both desperatly want to. 

He removes his hands, and almost instantly I feel cold. We sit up and face each other with reluctant expressions, waiting for one of us to speak first.