Chapter 6

ELLO! I dont know if anyone noticed, but I have deleted the entry that I named ATTENTION!!!! because theres really no point for it to be there anymore. Those that needed to see it have seen it by now, so it's kinda pointless. Plus I hate wasting a whole entry thing on just half a page. 

I AM NO LONGER DOING THIS STORY IN THIRD PERSON, IT WILL NOW CONTINUE IN FIRST. I mean, sometimes it may go back to third, but for now, everything will be in different point of views. 

But anyways, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Why? ITS CAMERONS POV!!!! I may also change it back to Nicks in the middle, but I'm not sure yet. I plan for this to be a somewhat long chapter. At least longer than 3 pages. So I hope everyone likes it since I'm taking a lot of time to add more detail and shit :)

Camerons POV:

I rolled over in my bed, and snuggled more into my blankets and hugged onto one of my numerous fluffy pillows. It was such a nice morning! I could see sun light creeping through my sparkly purple curtains, making everything seem more positive and happy. Birds were chiping a melodic too and-

"Cam! You asshole!" I smiled at the sound of my pissed off sister screaming insults through my door. Thank God, I locked it at night, or she would probably murder me in my sleep. Sure, we love each other lots, but sometimes, we plot each others death. 

"Oh sister dear! What ever is the matter?" I called back in my sweet voice, which probably just pissed her off even more.

"Damn you Cameron! You know what!" She started banging on my bedroom door with more strength than I thought she could muster. I stretched, yawning a bit as I did so, and slowly pushed the covers back. "You dick! Open the door so I can kill you!"

I snickered as I climbed out of bed and went towards my closet, which was overflowing with the amount of sparkly and bright clothing I had. I pushed half of it aside and managed to squeeze my arm past the other clothes in order to reach my favorite pair of highlighter yellow skinny jeans. I yanked them off the hanger and set them down on my bed, then looked around for a shirt to match with them. 

I was just taking a tight white t-shirt out of my dresser when I heard the quiet, but distinct sound of Abby picking the lock to my door. Before I could hide under yet another mountain of clothes, Abby burst in through the door, screaming, and tackled me onto the floor. 

"I cant believe you!" She yelled as she began smacking my arms, not really hurting me, but I may have red marks from her slaps up and down my arms later. I grabbed hold of her hands and stared up at the girl who was strangling me with her eyes. I burst out laughing, and let go of her arms to cluntch my stomach to ease the pain of giggling so hard. "Dont laugh at me!"

Once I was finally done laughing, I looked back up at my master peice, then started laughing all over again. Abby remained seated on my stomach with her arms crossed and a pout plastered onto her face. 

"You look horrible!...Its fantastic!" She glared at me once again and held my arms over my head, a menacing look on her face. 

"You'll regret this." She said in a dark tone, which I will admit, made me want to pee myself.

"Oh yeah? How?" I said sticking my tongue out at her childishly. 

She smiled down at me with a mischevious look, and I immediatly regretted asking in the first place. In a flash, she was off my body and racing towards my own personal bathroom. In no time, I was up and running after her. There was only one thing she could use as revenge against me in my bathroom.

I entered my bathroom and screamed at the sight. 

There she was...holding my favorite sparkle eyeshadow...right over the toilet.