Chapter 18

I'm really sorry I havent been posting as much as I used to, or as frequently. I usually do most of my writing during school in my free period, but the school has recently taken that away, so I no longer have 30 minutes of uninterrupted writing. So I really havent had much time to write much at all. So I'm really sorry, and I'll probably be lagging with updates, and I apologize for that. 

Anyways, I hope this chapter makes up for it. Why? Because this chapter will be in both Camerons, and Nicks POV, and this is purely fluff, so its a cute chapter. It will switch a lot during this chapter, so let me know if you find that more interesting, or irritating in the comments. Not to mention I'm going to throw some steaminess (mainly at the end). So hopefully this will be longer than usual. It may get a little repetitve with the wording, so spare me :P

I know this desperatly needs editing, so bare with me.

Dont forget to post any requests you might have for a oneshot, I've been working on a couple lately, so one should be up soon. 

Nicks POV:

When I woke up the next morning, I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. For the first time in a long while, I was well rested, and I didnt have a single nightmare last night either. No waking up in a cold sweat, or screaming out in terror. Just peaceful sleep. 

The sound of heavy breathing in my ear made me realize why I had thought that the bed was much warmer than usual, and why I was so comfortable; Cameron had come to my room last night and slept with me... Not in that way! Maybe thats why I didnt have any nightmares last night. 

Currently, he's spooning me, his arm wrapped around my waist with his chest pressed against my back. His warmth seeps into my cold skin, making me sigh in comfort and I cuddle back into him with a smile on my face. 

"Comfortable?" I jumped in surprise at the sudden sound of his voice and rolled over, turning to face Cameron, who was looking at me with tired eyes, smiling sleepily. Instead of blushing like usual though, I just stuck my tongue out at him and snuggled back into his chest, this time facing him. "I'll take that as a yes," He said with a yawn, pulling me closer into his arms. 

My head was nestled in his shoulder and I inhaled his fruity scent, enjoying this moment. I still couldnt believe that I had worked up enough nerce to kiss him- or that he actually kissed me back at all. And now we're cuddling in a bed together. 

"Hey, Blue Eyes?" I hummed in response, still too tired to form an actual word, let alone a sentence. "Do you want to go do something today?" My head popped up from his neck at the question. Did he mean a date? I didnt want to ask because it would be really awkward if that wasnt what he meant. I continued to ponder my options in my head, unsure about how to answer. 

A laugh pulled me from my thoughts and I looked at Cameron in confusion. "You look so confused!" He said with a chuckle. "You scrunched up your nose, it was so adorable! What were you thinking so hard about?"

"Um," I quickly tried to figure out what to say. "What do you mean by, "go do something"?" I asked, my face flushing red in embarressment. 

"I mean," He said with a cheeky smile. "Would you like to go out? Specifically, on a date." His hand trailed up under my shirt, stroking the skin at my waist gently. I loved how he doesnt even seem slightly nervous while asking, but my face is nuclear and I'm not even doing the asking. 

"Maybe," I said, turning my nose up at him, attempting to seem uninterested, crossing my arms and avoiding his eyes childishly. "Maybe not."

"Oh really? Do you have plans already?" He asked, knowing I wasnt serious. I looked at him to see him staring at me with a raised brow, waiting for an answer.