Chapter 8

Ello my lovelies! Heres another chapter for you, and I hope you enjoy it :) I enjoyed writing it, so I hope you enjoy reading it. Theres not much else for me to say this time, so I'll just let you read.

NICKS POV:

I didnt go to school today. The nightmares that plaugued me last night made me reluctant to sleep, so when the time came to get up for school, I couldnt bring myself to get up from bed. I was feeling so haunted from the dreams; they left me empty inside. So I stayed in bed instead, not paying any mind that I havent missed a day of school since it all began. 

My day slowly trailed by, while I remained curled up in my blankets, trying to forget it all. But time was going by too slow, making it harder to do so. It was now only nine o'clock. 

I sighed and burrowed myself further into my bed, covering my head with pillows and my body with a mountain of blankets. Everytime my eyes would slowly fall closed, I would jerk awake though, not wanting to go through another one of my memories. 

I groaned when I felt the need to go to the bathroom. I'm unbelieveably comfortable, but I dont really want to wet myself either. So I grumle curses under my breath as I untangle myself from the covers, then head towards the bathroom. 

I did my business, then went to the sink to wash my hands. I looked up in the mirror and jumped, shocked at my reflection. My face was more pale than usual, giving myself a chalky complexion. There were dark circles and heavy bags under my eyes, which matched my red and dead eyes that stared back at me. 

I just shrugged, then headed back to my room. But then the unthinkable happened. 

My phone rang. 

I couldnt remember the last time someone actually called me. I now stood in front of the phone, unsure as to if I want to answer it or not. After all, who could it possibly be? Besides someone trying to sell something, that is. But I barely ever got calls from them either.

Taking a deep breath, I reached forward and picked up the phone, answering on the last ring. 

"Hello-" A shrill scream cut me off, making me jump and drop the phone in the process. Panic overcame me, and I started shaking. No, this couldnt be happening again. I stared at the phone, my breathing shallow and labored. 

"Nick?" A sweet voice rang through, definitely a girls, making me confused. 

I cautiously picked up the phone, holding it at a distance as if it was a dead animal. I heard a squeal from the other end, and then another voice came on. 

"Blue eyes, dont listen to a word she says! Hang up the phone now!" I incredulously looked at the phone before bringing it back up to my ear and speaking. 

"Cameron?"

"Yes! Now-" I heard the sound of a stuggle on the other end, which in turn, worried me beyond belief. Was this woman hurting him? Oh God, did they go after him too because he talked to me? No, they couldnt have. Havent they wrecked my life enough?

"Cameron, whats going on?" I heard something that sounded like a slap. I could feel my breathing quicken once again, my breath coming out in short puffs. "Cameron! Are you-"

"Hold on Nick, let me take care of my brother, then we can talk," The woman was back on the line, but something she said puzzled me. 

Brother?

"Abby, stop it!" I heard Cameron yell at the woman, who I'm assuming is Abby. There was a pause, then a thump before I heard Cameron and his- sister?- on the other line.