Chapter 10

Oh my God guys, WE'RE AT DOUBLE DIGITS! Exciting right? Well I'm fucking ecstatic. Anyways, this chapter is on the shorter side, but the next one I plan on making super long, and you'll know why when you read it ;) 

       BTW: Things get a little more PG-13 in the beginning-ish, but not really. They dont do anything sexual (sigh, I know. But it shall happen eventually) but I consider it to be on the more...dirty side.

        Anyways, ENJOY! AND READ AT THE END!

     When I woke up, a bundle of warmth was laying on my chest comfortably. Then I remembered the events of the day before and where I currently was. The source of heat happened to be the blue eyes beauty himself, Nick. He was snuggled closely to my body; Basically, he was curled up in a ball on top of me, with a blanket slung over our bodies. He looked very content, lying there. It was beautiful, really, being able to see him without a haunting look of sadness deep in his eyes or etched onto his face. Yesterday, when I came over, had to have been the worst I've seen him. It feels even more awful knowing that he's probably been in a much worse state before, but had no one around to comfort him. 

His parents werent home when I got here yesterday, and I havent seen them come home once while I was here. Maybe they work a lot? I mean, I've asked people at school before about his home life and stuff, but they would all have different reactions, and all of them would leave me without an answer. Some would widen their eyes and say that I shouldnt ask. Others would scoff and role their eyes. Most of the time though, people would just shake their head, and change the subject. 

I unconsciously tightened my arms around him, causing Nick to stir a bit before sighing and somehow cuddleing closer to me. I smiled at his actions, desperatly wanting to smooth his hair back and carress his face. But I dont want to wake him; I dont think he really gets that much sleep in the first place. 

He mumbled something in his sleep, then pressed his face against my neck, his shallow breathing causing me to shiver slightly. This was so not the time to be getting turned on. But who could blame me, really? I've got the cutest guy laying directly on top of me, pressing his body as close as possible to my own, with his lips merely an inch away from my neck. I can already feel his plump lips moving against my neck gently, every once in a while taking a small nibble on a patch of skin-

Why hello there Mr. Boner, nice to see you too on this awkward morning. 

And now I have the most shy guy I know, who gets uncomfortable with a single touch, lying on top of me... With his hips pressing ever so slightly against my growing erection. If he happens to wake up before I can manage to deflate my little problem, he's going to freak out. 

Fantastic.

Alright, I've gotten out of unfortunate boners before, so I can do it now. 

Think of old women, sagging boobs, uh, our food at the cafeteria, vagina. 

Well that ended that. 

Until he decided he wasnt in a comfortable enough position and squirmed a bit, effectively rolling his hips against mine. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip hard, trying to hold myself back from grinding on him. Jesus, do you have any idea how hard it was to hold back a moan at that? And now my friend down below is back. 

Nick grumbled some more in his sleep, and scrunched up his nose deliciously. He shifted again, and began to yawn, signaling he was about to wake up. 

With wide eyes, I willed my growing hard on to go away and bother me later. Preferably when a hot guy wasnt cuddled up on me. 

He yawned some more, and I started panicing.