Chapter 14

Okay, I know I havent been updating a lot lately (Honestly, my other story hasnt been updated in a month and I feel like such a piece of shit for updating this first) but I've been so exhausted from school and shit, so I really didnt have the time to write much. Sometimes I just dont have the inspiration or will to write a new chapter, so I've decided to propose a suggestion to you lovely people. 

Should I, or should I not make a collection of one shots? Sometimes I dont want to have to think about what I'm writing too much, but I want to post SOMETHING. So should I do it? I will be taking requests if you want as well, and it cant be sweet or smutty ;) Just let me know in the comments below if I should do it or not. 

If I should, somehow incorporate the word LEMON (if you catch my drift) in your comment. 

If I shouldnt, incorporate the word TOAST in your comment. 

AND, because of my lack of updates, I have decided to include the rest of the story about Nicks past (including his father) in this chapter :D

ENJOY MY LOVELIES!

WARNING: Some language and violence along with disturbing events.

Camerons POV:

Last night was the most terrifying thing I've ever had to endure. Just hearing him scream with absolute terror made my heart break into a million pieces. Then when I found him, God, I almost fell apart completely. 

He had been twisted in the sheets, clenching the blankets like he was in desperate pain as tears dripped down his face. His eyes were squeezed shut, and his body had been shaking with sobs in between his cries for help. 

That was what scared me the most; he was yelling for help, begging to be saved. Something horrible happened to him, and I wasnt sure if I would be able to handle the truth if he ever told me. 

Eventually, I had climbed on top of him, shaking his shoulders and yelling right back in his face, trying to wake him up from his nightmare. And when he did, he clung close to me, refusing to let go as I help him in my arms, doing what I could to get my sweet and shy Nick back, and get rid of the trembling and broken boy in my arms. 

By the time he had fallen asleep again from exhaustion, I had already begun crying myself. My beautiful Blue Eyes was beyond damaged, and I didnt know what to do. He went through something unimaginably painful, and I knew it had something to do with his mother; He was calling out for her in his sleep multiple times. 

Throughout the night, I simply watched him as he slept. A few times I would try to leave, since I figured he wouldnt want me there when he woke up- he may feel embaressed- but everytime I would move a muscle, he would whimple, "Dont go," then somehow cuddle himself closer to me. He even said my name a few times, which made me smile like a dork and make my stomach erupt in butterflies. Everything he did made me fall for him faster, and thats what I was trying to avoid. 

He needed a friend, not a boyfriend. Not tomention he isnt interested in me. That almost kiss was just something in the moment- at least for him. For me, it was the most amazing feeling ever- even if it didnt happen completely

I sighed at my pathetic thoughts as I continued to stroke his hair as he slept; he seemed more content while I did this. I was currently laying on my back, propped up by pillows, while Nick had his cheek pressed against my chest and his body snuggled close to mine. Despite the events of last night, I was feeling utterly calm and comfortable. I blame it on the fact that his body is practically molded to mine, and I can feel his boy heat seep through my clothes.