Thugs and Hood Love 11

Dedicated to YoungNeva21...Thanks 4 the advice....

*****************************

As I parked my car inside the drive way of the trap house, I could already hear the music that was being played from the inside and smelled that weed from outside. Man that shit was stinky. I needed me one or two of them hoes.

Coming to the trap house was always the number one place I came to when I needed to have a breath of fresh air. And by a breath of fresh air, I mean the place where I was able to hit the weed till I got high as fuck.

It was where I also came when I needed a quick fuck. I mean, I had hoes lined up from left to right. Either they wanted to fuck or suck. Most of the time, if they did one, then they did the other as well. And they always did whatever willingly. If they ain't give a damn then me neither. Cause Ion have respect for none of these hoes out here on these streets. I told them whatever the fuck they wanted to hear just so i could get in they 24 hour pussy. I wasn't trying to hear none of the bullshit they had to say after that. But that shit was about to changed because Lyric had now claimed her throne.

Some would say I'm pregnant with one of my seeds the next day knowing damn well they done fucked 2 or 3 other niggahs that same month.

Some would say they loved me while they were letting one loose or while I was putting on my clothes getting ready to go.

I wasn't trying to deal with no baby momma drama. Especially not with no ghetto bitch. I wasn't trying to wife none of'em either. I mean what the fuck for? I was already fucking'em like they were mines and shit. Now that I think about it, all they asses were mines, but not on that type of level.

Hell nawl. My momma ain't raise no dumb nigga. And my daddy sure as hell ain't teach me wrong either. My momma and daddy taught me not to think with the head on my dick but the head on the top of my neck cause they both knew the street life. Most people say they invented the shit. I inherited cause now the streets were mines.

I did the code knock once I got to the door. I was soon let in and became face-to-face with Pops.

"So what happened," Pops asked me after we had did our gang handshake with each other and pulled apart.

"I had to drop a couple of stacks off. It was some petty shit," I said while humping by shoulders.

"That's it? I coulda did that my damn self," Pops said toward my back as I continued to walk away.

"Ion trying to hear that bullshit cause if you coulda did it then you would've," I said back to him.

If the shit was so simple, then yeah, he coulda did it his fucking self. He wouldn't have had to come and get me if he coulda handled it his damn self. But he know just as well as I do is that he couldn't handled it. Well, not as quickly as I did anyways.

Once I got into the living room , I could hear Chief Keef playing on the speakers. I then started to nod my head back and forth to the beat of the song.

"Wassup Bee. How shit go," Shawn asked me.

"Round everybody up. We need to have a fucking meeting. Right damn now," I yelled into the air as I avoided Shawn's question. Right now I wasn't in the mood to answer no question. From nobody.

All these niggahs knew I handled my business so they should have common sense enough to know I handled this shit. So Ion know why the fuck today they wanna act brand new to shit.

15 minutes later my whole team was in the living room waiting to see what the fuck I had called them in here for. I wanted any muthafucker to be dumb enough and question me. I was gonna pop the nigga right in the head with a bullet going right through it.