II - Brother? Nonsense!

No One

When the Third Hokage entered the room, Kaeru was laughing hysterically at Kami-knows-what, while talking to himself.

"Oi, brat!"

Kaeru stopped immediately. He stared at the 3 in front of him. The bald man, an old man in white-and-red robes with weird hat, and a man in a grey armor, wearing a mask.

"Hello, young one. What is your name?"

"... Do I have to tell you?" He asked back. The Hokage sighed.

"I'm the Third Hokage. My name is Hiruzen Sarutobi. What's yours?"

"Kaeru. Last name, I don't really remember. It's Hake-... Haka-... Take-... Hata-..."

"Hatake?"

"Ah, yes! Wow, you're a genius. You can read my mind and found something I don't remember? Teach me that! Oh, anyways, I'm not sure of that. Kaeru Hatake, that's what Obito said, at least."

"Obito?"

"My friend. His last name is weird, too. It's Ucha-... Hachi-... Uchi-... Ugh, I forgot that, too..."

"Obito Uchiha. He was killed 4 years ago." The masked man said.

"Nope. All he said was that he was dying and soon transported into another dimension and not being able to go back, but he just accidentally brought me with him."

"..."

"What?!"

"Obito is alive?"

"Uh... What world is this?" Kaeru asked back, tapping his feet.

"Shinobi World. What kind of question is that?" replied Ibiki. Kaeru starts giggling.

"Teehee... My question! He's on Earth! Not in this dimension! I was there, too. Then I was executed and BAM! Here I am!"

"Why were you executed?"

"I kill, kill, kill! I kill people! So many and many that I don't remember!"

"This boy is insane." Ibiki whispered to the Hokage, who shook his head.

"I'm sure he wasn't. We must try to fix him. I'll send him to live with one of our shinobi. Kakashi, call Anko."

The Anbu nodded, and disappeared.

"Anko? Are you sure? She's just as crazy as he is!"

"Well, Ibiki," Hiruzen started, "we need someone who can understand him, now, don't we? Besides, Anko missed him."

"Anko? Who's that?" Kaeru asked, tilting his head.

"Kaeru... She was your only friend."

"Friend..?" Kaeru said, tilting his head to the side slightly. "The only friend I have is Obito!"

"Anko was your friend in this world, Kaeru." Hiruzen said, as he walked towards the boys table with a few steps, but Ibiki soon placed his hand on the Hokage's chest to keep the man back from the dangerous boy.

"Lord Hokage, I do not suggest getting too close to him. He is a danger, a threat." Ibiki said to the Hokage, and the Hokage did stop where the Interrogator stopped him at.

Kaeru just stared at them and began to laugh manically. His laugh echoed off the metal walls, and bounced back off to ears of the two men who were standing in the room with him. His laugh was almost like poison to their ears.

"Stop laughing, brat!" Ibiki screamed at the boy, who quickly stopped laughing and glared at Ibiki.

"Fine, I'll just sing!" He said with another laugh. "One, four, seven, listen to their screams! Ten, thirteen, sixte-" He was cut off by the interrogator as Ibiki swung his fist around and hit the boys jaw. Kaeru's head swung to the other side from the impact of the punch.