IX - Changes

"Kaeru! Get up! You don't get to sit down during training!" Obito yelled at his student who had plopped himself down on the grass, crossing his legs over each other.

"But I'm tired!" He puffed out, crossing his arms over his chest.

"We barely trained! You guys have only done two laps around the village, a few target exercises and basic sparing!"

"And I need a break, Obito!!" Kaeru said, whining slightly as he threw himself back on the ground. The older Uchiha sighed heavily as he pinched in between his eyes, on the bridge of his nose.

"Fine, Kaeru. You can relax for a little bit. I guess I forget sometimes that you're not completely trained for super rough training like Shisui."

"That's just because Fugaku-san is determined that Uchiha's will be the ultimate clan in Konoha, so we're over trained." Shisui said, glaring at Obito slightly. Even though the younger Uchiha had only known Kaeru for a few days, he knew that bringing the Hatake down was not the way to help.

"Exactly, Obito!" Kaeru said, throwing himself back down on the ground, and allowing a small relaxing sigh to escape his lips. "And also, I'm not as good as you two in these stuff!"

"I'll give the benefit of the doubt, Kaeru." Obito said before looking at Shisui. "But you, Mr.Uchiha, you're still gonna train. 20 more laps around Konoha, and you only have one hour. Go!"

"Bu-..."

"GO!" Obito said, laughing as Kaeru jumped slightly from the sudden shout. Shisui huffed before he took off, beginning his laps around the village.

| × | × | × | × | × |

"Ma... That wasn't fair, Kaeru... "

Kaeru laughed awkwardly, cringing as he turned to Shisui. "Well, so sorry... The words just slipped out of my mouth. I got dizzy back then..."

Shisui crossed his arms and let out a huff. "Obito-sensei really is a strict one!"

"Well, that's how he was trained in Earth,  unlike me."

"Eh?"

"He got into some kind of special force,  while I'm more of an assassin one. My stamina's not that good, I'm better at hiding and things like that."

"Okay... But that's not a reason to order me to train harder! 20 laps, Kaeru! That's too much difference!"

Kaeru frowned. "Well, he's still new to these kind of things... I guess I can tell him later about this, how's that?"

"Sounds good to me." Shisui replied, as he looked around, "Woah, it's dark already! I guess I gotta get home soon. Is it alright if I leave you now, Kaeru?"

"No problem," the Hatake replied, waving his hand dismissively, "See you tomorrow?"

"Yep!" Shisui replied with a grin, teleporting away. As soon as he was gone, Kaeru's smile turned into a frown. He stood up, shoving his hands into his pocket and began to make his way back to his house.

"Seems like we really are in a whole different levels..." He muttered, huffing slightly.

Actually, it annoys him. He skipped 3 years in shinobi world, that 3 years which others spent to learn the important skills ninjas need. Clone, substitution, teleportation, even kunai and shuriken throwings. Kaeru couldn't do that correctly. He couldn't throw the blades straight like how kunais should be, instead he used them as daggers, as how he did in Earth.

In short, he was raised as a soldier from Earth, not as a shinobi with chakra.

Kaeru grunted, kicking away a pebble. "If this goes on, how can I catch up? F*ck, all I can do is a little of chakra control on trees and water."