More Reunions and Melting Ice Creams

(Last chapter was same week but Monday) This probably has horrible grammar. sorry.

_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

Wednesday, I walk into the Drama room early, and spot Ian. I take a seat next to him. "Hey!"

"Hello gorgeous."

I scoffed. "Ian, you should really stop greeting me like that."

He narrowed his eyes. "Why would I do that?"

I was about to answer his question, but he cut me off by saying, "And don't say it's because you're not gorgeous!" He points a finger in my face. "You know you're gorgeous."

I sigh. "Ian, I can pass for pretty, but definitely not gorgeous."

"Of course you can." He looked at me like I was the crazy one. "Drop dead gorgeous."

"Ha." I say dryly. "Ok Ian."

He rolls his eyes. I see David come into the classroom. He says hi to people as he walks in, being his normal friendly self. When he came to us he had a smile. "Hey Lil. Ian." He greeted us.

Ian and David were really making progress in the whole friendship department.

_^_^_^_^_^_

When class is over, we all walk out together.

"Lil', I took the bus to school so can I ride home with you?" Ian says.

"Yeah, Okay. Carter's coming too." I say.

Ian smiles and nods.

David says, "Right, well, I'll see you guys... later."

He smiled brightly to me, and Ian.

We say bye, and he walks away. A pretty girl with short brown hair walks behind him, turns him around by the shoulders, and full on attacks him with her mouth.

I see Ian from the corner of my eye turn immediately around and start walking away briskly. Then I turn back to David, still kissing a girl who I'm assume is the Rachel.

I follow behind Ian until he reaches his locker. I watch him open his locker with a scrunched up face. When it's open, he throws a book inside. I jump at the noise of the hardcover hitting the metal inside the locker. Oh Ian.

Ian looks at me.

"Do you know Katie? Katie Korver?" I ask excitedly.

"Uh...yeah. I had her in quite a few of my classes last year. Why?" He asks suspiciously.

"I like her a lot. You two should get to know each other. You would be so good together." I squeal.

"Lily." He sighs. "I'm not really interested in her like that. Actually, I'm really not interested in anyone that way right now."

"Ian. You can't do this. You have to move on from Rachel." I say softly.

Ian slams his locker shut, and I jump yet again. I'm not used to Ian being like this. "I know. I know I should move on Lily." His glassy eyes meet mine. "But its not that easy."

I step up to him and wrap my arms around him. "You're going to be fine."

"I hope your right." He says, wrapping his arms around me.

"But you should really get to know Katie. I know you'll like her." I pull away.

He frowns at the ground. "We'll see."

_^_^_^_^_

Ian and I sat in the car with the air conditioner on blast. It was to hot to be outside, and we were waiting for Carter.