Killing Bacon

This chapter is edited

_^_^_^_^_

"Holy shit!" I repeat Adam's words. I watch as an angry Rachel storms up the long pathway to the door.

"What the hell is she doing here?" I ask shouting.

"I don't..." Adam shakes his head in confusion.

Rachel walks to the door banging on it. "Open up! David! I know you're in there!"

I shoot alarmed eyes towards Adam. "What do we do?" I whisper.

He closes the curtain and shrugs. "How does she even know David's here?"

I shrug with my eyes still wide.

"Open the fuck up!"

I raise my eyebrows at Adam. "I think she's mad."

"Really? 'Cause I didn't catch that," he says sarcastically.

"Don't be smart with me!" I scold him.

He rolls his eyes.

Carter walks in the room. "What's going on here?"

I pull him away from the door so Rachel won't see him.

"Rachel's outside and she seems pissed," I explain.

"That's...not good."

"You think?" I reply sarcastically.

"So how come you can be sarcastic, yet I can't? I don't understand," Adam asks sounding annoyed.

Rachel continues to bang on the door. "David!" She's shouting even louder now.

"She's going to wake up the whole neighborhood."

David and Ian come around the corner and into the room, both looking freaked out.

"What is she doing here?"

"I think the crazy bitch wants to talk to you," Adam tells David.

The banging on the door increases. "I see your car out in front! Now open the DOOR!"

David looks at Ian. "Should we wait until she leaves?"

"I don't think she'll leave. Maybe we should see what she wants," Ian suggests.

"Um, I don't think that's such a great idea," I say.

That's when I notice the banging's stopped.

"Is she gone?" Ian asks hopefully.

Then the banging starts again. "I can hear talking! Let me in! We need to talk!"

David sighs, nodding, and Ian gives David an encouraging nod.

David walks to the door opening it, and is immediately pushed back by Rachel. She pushes again, while continuing to walk inside. "What the hell?! You can't dump just dump me and leave."

I know this argument is between David and Rachel but I have to say something because I'm pretty mad that she just pushed him.

"News flash, you two were never actually going out," I say.

She darts her eyes to me. "Nobody asked you!" she responds disgusted by me and my words.

Her eyes quickly scan the room and land on Ian. She looks at him then back to David with wild eyes.

"Oh-my-god! Tell me this isn't happening! If you leave me for him, I will end your reputation. His too! Remember?" She says the last word with an evil smirk.