A Douchebag and A Bitch

(This is the next morning, which is a sunday, in case you want to know)

_^_^_^_^_

Lily's P.O.V.

"Wakey, wakey! Wake up Lily!"

I wake up to Adam's voice, and the bed shaking.

I groan and mumble in to my pillow, "What is your problem? I'm trying to sleep!"

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving." He says.

"Good. Get out."

"What!?" Adam screams into my ear. I groan in annoyance and swat at his face. I am so tired. "I don't get a goodbye hug, kiss, nothing?"

"Adam, what time is it?" I ask grudgingly. It feels like 6 AM.

"Relax Lily! It's only 8!"

"8 is way to early! Adam, I hate you."

"You love me!" He poked me."Well bye! I've things to do!"

I don't even bother asking what it was that he was going to do. I just want to sleep. I dozed off, then woke up sometime later.

I looked at the clock. It was 10. I got out of bed, and attempted to do some trig homework. I really don't understand anything. What the hell is this? When did we even learn this!

After a half hour of not undertsanding, I threw my book at a wall in frustration. Grams walked into my room. "How's it going?" She asked.

"Great." I answer sarcastically.

I picked up my book, and continued to look at the page. Nope, still clueless.

"Lilly. We need to talk."

I looked at her. She looks serious. This can't be good. "What is it?" I asked.

"What are you planing to do after high school? Shouldn't you be appling to collges already."

Ugh. How I've been dreading this conversation. "I don't know Grams. I don't think I'm cut out for college. How would I even pay for it. It's not like I'm qualified for any merit schoolarships."

She sighned. "We can work it out. Figure something out. My landscaping business is doing well-"

"Not well enough to pay my way through college." I respond.

"You can get loan-"

"And how exactly am I going to pay those off? I don't want to be worrrying about trying to pay those off years after college. It probably wouldn't matter, anyway. I haven't had amazing grades, and I didn't do amazing on-"

"Lily, I'm just looking at the options, and trying to be optimistic about your future. I don't want you to end up like your mother, but that looks like the road you want to take." Her voice was filled with anger.

I got up from my bed to stand in front of my her. "I can't belelive you just said that. Just becuase I don't want go to collge doesn't mean my life turns to shit and goes to hell. And it certainly doesn't mean I'll end up like my mother. Nothing will make me like her."

She didn't say anything. She just sighs, leaving my room, slaming the door behind her.

I thought about it. I actually don't know what I want to do after high school.

I focused back on the homework I don't understand.

Then my phone beeped. I checked and see it's Callum. He said 'Hey girl who has a crush on me, what are you doin?'

I smile. 'i'm attempting to do my homework. It's been an epic fail so far.'

'what type of homework.' He responds.