Princess Eats Like A Man

Aaaayyyyyyy! Long time no update. :)

Okay so things get a tiny bit sexual, if it bothers you then just skip it.

_^_^_^_^_

**LILLY'S P.O.V.**

I cuddle into Carter, trying to focus on the screen. I feel his fingertips run over the back of my hand. His touch brings a smile on to my face, but I try to suppress it.

"Stop." I whisper.

"I don't want to." He whispers in my ear. His fingers slide up my arm.

I suppress a shiver. "Carter, stop." I whisper.

He removes his hand, and I immediately wish he'd put it back.

I look at the screen, trying to concentrating on the movie. It gets difficult when I feel Carters eyes on me.

I turn to him to see him staring at my face. "Stop staring." I say smiling.

His eyes land on my lips. "I don't want to." He whispers.

I take his mouth with mine, and he doesn't waste time. He kisses me back hungrily. I feel tingles as his hand slides up my arm, to my shoulder, and to my hair.

"Hello!?"

We pull apart at the sound of Adams voice. I realize that the movie has been paused.

"You guys!" Adam whines. "You said that I wouldn't feel like a fifth wheel! I feel like a fucking fifth wheel."

I look over to see David and Ian pulling away as well.

"Aww poor Adam!" David coos while holding his arms out. "Want to cuddle with us?" He asks. Ian holds out is arms as well.

I giggle, and watch as Adam gives them a dirty look. "Thats not funny." He says.

They laugh, and while Adam just rolls his eyes.

I love how David and Ian were so happy together. The week has been hard for both of them.

Then moments like this I'm reminded by how they love each other. They really are perfect together.

Carter and I have been inseparable since we got together tuesday. He tells me he loves me everyday, and I always respond by kissing him. I'm not ready to say it back yet. I don't know if I'm in love with him. I think I could be in love with him, but for now it's not like I'm not sure.

"So can we tone down on the love please?" Adam asks.

"Sure Adam." I say.

"No promises!" David states.

When we get quiet, Carter whispers in my ear. "When are we going to do our date?"

I smirk at him. "Hmm, I don't know. You tell me."

"Tomorrow?" He asks.

"She can't tomorrow. She's coming with Des, and me to see Disney Princess on ice." Adam says. How could he even hear us?

"I'm what?" I ask.

"Oh. Shit, I forgot to tell you."

I glare at Adam. "Theres three tickets, it could be you, Des, and Carter? I mean it's not like I'm stocked about going."

"Why am I just finding out about this now?"

"I forgot.I'm sorry. But you can't not go. Des was really happy about going with you." He says sound a little distressed.

I sigh. "I'll go Adam."

"Thank you! You are awesome Lilly."

"Whatever Adam." I say rolling my eyes.