three

Autumn's POV- (a note: please remember to comment and/or vote) first update of 2016 HAHA crack myself up. Enjoy loves xx

Getting up in the morning today was one of the most difficult tasks I faced. I didn't feel like I had any energy, nor like I was alive. I hadn't showered in three days and my hair was visibly greasy, and I surely smelled. Deep black bags were visible under my eyes from the lack of sleep I had been receiving lately.

I sigh and get up, rolling out of my small bed and make my way towards my closet. I grab a pair of navy coloured sweats and throw on a plain white long sleeve shirt. A bright blue stain of some sort sits in the centre of my stomach area of the shirt, but I decide I just don't care what I look like anymore. I comb through my tangled naturally curly light-brown hair with my fingers, not very successfully untangling it, and put it up into a messy bun. Stray pieces of hair frame my face, but I'm not bothered to move them out of the way.

The doorbell rings from downstairs and a large sigh leaves my mouth. My mother is already at work, and everyone hates me so I have no idea who it could be.

I unlock the door and pull it open to reveal Harry. His black skinny jean clad legs cross at the bottom as he leans against the door frame. His torso is adorned by a loose fitting black t-shirt, and an American flag bandanna wraps tightly around his head.

I immediately reach for the door and try to slam it, but his large black boot stops me from doing so.

"Wow. You look like you're dead." He says barley even looking up from his phone.

"Gee thanks. Why are you here Harry? To insult me even more?" I cross my arms and lean against the opposite side of the door frame from Harry.

"I came to give you a ride to school. Let's go." He says with a stone face, pulling out a set of silver car keys.

"No." I huff, getting up from the doorway and slamming the door in Harry's face.

My back turns to the door and I stalk towards the kitchen, growling lowly as I think about the asshole on my doorstep.

My thoughts are interrupted by the loud noise coming from behind me. I turn around and see the front door wide open and a seething mad Harry.

"You're coming with me." I turn to run up the stairs but to no avail. His large hands grab my waist and pulls me back into him. His height causing him to tower over me.

"Now get your stuff, and get in the car Autumn." He whispers in my ear. I feel the softness of his lips wrap around my ear lobe and I let out a small cry as I feel his teeth gently nibble. He lets me go and I take the opportunity to grab my bag and push past him to his car. Talk about bipolar.

I'm greeted by a small silver Audi in my old and crumbling driveway and my jaw drops open at the sight.

"How can you afford this?" I gasp, standing still and staring at the beautiful, not to mention expensive, car in front of me.

"So what. My parents are filthy rich and an afford a fùcking car like this, and it won't even make a dent in their pocket books." Harry's jaw clenches at the mention of his parents.

"Harry I'm so-"

"Shut-up and get in the car Autumn." Harry growls climbing into the small car and slamming it shut.