twenty-six

(Listen to Leave Your Lover by Sam Smith when reading. :D) *warning deals with self harm topic* and alright wATCH MY BOOK TRAILER IN THE ATTACHED MEDIA MADE BY haroldsmajesty SCREW THE WATERMARK LOVE LOVE LOVE

Harry's POV-

I wake up at exactly eight on the dot, happening to be very hot. A smile makes its way to my face as I see Autumn sprawled out across my chest, her curly hair mimicking mine in the sense of looking like a bird nest. Yet she's still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Yesterday meant everything to me. It was perfect.

"Shit... I need to get going, Tori is waiting for me for swimming today." Autumn groans, nuzzling her head into my chest.

"Well I'll see you there then." I laugh, as she groans again and tightens her arms around my waist.

"I'm keeping your clothes." She whispers in her morning voice, getting up slowly.

"Before you go, I need a morning kiss." I grin, poking my cheek.

She sighs, but leans in to kiss my cheek. At the last minute I turn my head, so her lips make contact with my own.

I don't even care that we both have morning breath, I wanted a kiss from Autumn and I got one.

"Cheeky as always. See you later, Harry." She grins, shaking her head before leaving.

I fold my arms behind my head, and lay down thinking about how stunning Autumn looked in my clothes, and how well everything is going.

If I could spend every day with her, I would.

I stay in bed for a few more minutes before I decide it's time to get going.

I grab my pair of yellow swim trunks and head to my shower. I quickly wash my hair and body before drying off and pulling on my swim wear.

I make a quick smoothie and chug it down quickly before heading to the beach.

It's swimming today and I'm more than excited to go swimming. I can't wait to hang out with Autumn some more. I just hope Matthew isn't there. It's a fun day. One of my favourites if I'm being honest.

I smile when I see Autumn and Tori on the beach waiting for instruction.

"Hey babe." I grin, snaking my arms around Autumn's waist hugging her from behind.

"Oh... Hi, Harry." She smiles softly not looking at me.

I frown and let go of her, opening my mouth to speak only to be cut off.

"Alright everyone strip down to your swimsuits and we'll begin." Jennifer smiles pulling her hair into a ponytail.

I watch as Autumn's face drastically pales.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly, frowning slightly.

"I can't take my jacket off." She objects, biting her lip. "Can I keep my jacket on?" She asks Jennifer.

"No, swim suit only." Jennifer smiles, completely oblivious to Autumn's fragile state.

"I'll be right here with you, Autumn. No one will judge you." I whisper, rubbing my hands along her shoulders.

"N-no I can't." She grimaces, her eyes becoming glazed over with tears.

"Hey, listen to me. Yes you can." I murmur in her ear.

"No I can't." She cries, ripping herself from my hold and running away.

My eyes widen before I realize I should probably run after her.