fifteen

Autumn's POV- *trigger warning* (listened to Everybody Hurts by R.E.M as well as Let It Go by James Bay while writing give it a listen while reading if you want I think it really sets the mood)

"Hey babe, time to get up. You already missed breakfast sweetheart." I wipe the tears from my eyes and turn over to see Tori sitting on the edge of my bed looking at me with concern.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Tori asks brushing a piece of her loose bright blue hair behind her ear.

I do want to talk about it, but no one knows that I know Harry as well as I do. All Tori knows is that Harry and I went to the same school. I guess I could tell her the truth. I need a friend. A real friend. I have no one. I really enjoy Tori's friendship and I don't want to lose that.

"I wasn't completely honest with you." I say taking a deep breath and rubbing at the tears falling from my eyes.

"Oh?" Tori questions looking hurt.

"No nothing bad. At least I think." I say letting out a small sob.

"Hey shhh, calm down. Breathe." Tori whispers comfortingly.

"Well you know how I said Harry and I went to the same school?" I see Tori nod.

"Well, that part is true. But I didn't just see him around school, I knew him more than that. He got assigned as my partner the first day of school, then he started hitting on my worst enemy Grey Hughes-"

"Hold up, her name is Grey Hughes? Like grey hues like different shades of grey? That's hilarious my god. But any bítch you know is automatically a bítch in my books." Tori says laughing before returning serious.

"Well yeah, she's not nice at all. I told her once the only thing she can turn on is a microwave." I let out a shaky laugh thinking back to that day.

"Honestly? You slay girl." Tori laughs giving me a big grin.

"Anyways, she and Harry, well I caught them uh... having sex once. Harry kissed me at another party I went to. The thing was, it wasn't an accident. At least I don't think it was. Grey beat me up and she stepped on my fingers crushing them and Harry had to take me to his flat. He undressed me-" Tori's eyes widen at this part.

"Not like that! Just I couldn't do it myself. He maintained eye contact with me the whole time. I got sick the next day at school and Harry took me again to his flat. He was so sweet and caring. I really liked that side of him. He invited me to prom. I was so excited. My mom took money out of her savings just to get me a fancy dress, and even get my hair done at a very expensive salon. I was so happy Tori. That night though Harry didn't pick me up. I texted him asking where he was multiple times and he never showed up. I was heart broken but my mom made me go to the dance. When I got there I heard Grey talking about how lame and pathetic some girl was. I had a feeling it was me she was talking about, and I was right. Harry was there with Grey. Grey even had the same dress as me. I started crying and pushed Harry away calling him an asshole. Pretty much the night ended with Harry calling me a filthy whøre and then never talking to me again. Until summer camp started. He kissed me and is acting all sweet around me and I'm so confused Tori! Why would he be like that? He hates me and now he's acting like we're friends and I don't know how to feel!" I break down into heaving breaths clinging onto Tori.

"Hey shhh first of all, why would he call you a filthy whøre?" Tori questions still holding me in a tight hug.

I could either tell Tori the truth or I could lie. I decide with the first option. I want to be completely honest with her. Well for the most part.