twenty

*new cover of the book btw what do you think? Also chapter nineteen was posted but it got screwed up and I had to re-publish it 2x so make sure you read it please AND 800 READS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU*

Autumn's POV-

Harry.

Harry Styles.

I wonder if his name is really Harry, or if it's short for something. I'm going to have to ask him that.

I grin and roll over in bed, noticing once again the other girls are gone. How kind of them.

"Autumn?" I hear Harry's voice from the other side of my cabin door.

"What do you want....?" I groan.

"Do you want to grab breakfast together?" He asks, and I laugh under my breath at how hopeful he sounds.

"Sure Harry."

"Can I uh... Come in?" He asks.

"Sure Harry." I giggle.

"Sure Harry." He mocks, opening and closing the door behind him.

"Did you just mock me?" I gasp in fake offence.

"You know, I don't think I did." He smirks.

"You little...." I glare, grabbing some clothes from my bag.

"Little what...?" He taunts, coming closer and closer to me.

"Little...dick." I smirk, even though it's not an original insult in any way.

"I will have you know, my dick is anything but little." He gasps in mock offence.

Two can play at this game.

"Sure whatever you say buddy." I shrug, grabbing my toiletries bag.

"Don't buddy me." He growls.

"Sorry. Little buddy." I correct myself and stand up at Harry who is glaring at me, despite the smirk on his face.

"I can show you that I'm not little." He smirks and steps towards me.

"Oh no that is quite alright." I squeal, ducking under his arm.

"Ah ah. I'm not letting you go yet." He grins catching me by my waist and slinging me over his shoulder.

"Put me down little boy!" I scream, pounding on his back.

Wow. Does he have some nice back muscles.

"No. I'm carrying you to go get changed and then we're going for breakfast." He says, heading outside, my clothes and such crammed between my chest and his back.

"You're sure strong for such a little guy." I mumble.

"Autumn, I'm taller than you." He chuckles.

"Wasn't talking about your height." I snicker.

"Watch it." He growls, pinching my bum through my shorts, causing me to squeal.

"Uh Harold, the door is back there." I say watching as he enters the change room and walks towards a back stall.

"Here you go. Change." He grins, putting me down in front of him.

"Fine." I shrug, placing my clothes down and reaching for the hem of my shirt.

I giggle as his green eyes widen.

Jokes on him. I slept in my bra last night. He won't be seeing anything good. Not for a long while.

"Seriously?" I hear him groan as I turn around and lift up my shirt revealing the back of my plain black sports bra.