thirty-two

*some POV changes but bare with me here (btw yes there's smut and I suck at smut sooo ghost writer wrote it for me thanks pal you know who you are)

hey lets aim for 1K comments because last chapter  ***

Harrys's POV-

"Dinner is ready!" I hear Tori yell from the picnic table behind us.

"So are you a hotdog or hamburger gal?" I ask Autumn as we stand up from our chairs.

"Did you just call me gal?" She snorts, grabbing a plate of the table.

"Yes. Now answer the question." I grin, grabbing a plate as well.

"I'm a hotdog person." She chuckles grabbing one off the serving platter.

"Always knew you had a thing for wieners." I grin, causing Autumn to choke and smack me on the arm.

"You are a perv." She mumbles, but I can see the smile on her face.

"I prefer cheeky." I laugh grabbing a hamburger.

"You're both." She smiles, shaking her head.

"Enjoy your hamburger." She snorts, putting ketchup on her hotdog.

"I will. I like buns." I smirk, pinching her bum through her pants.

"You're so cheeky today, Bambi." She laughs.

I love when she calls me Bambi. It's our thing, these nicknames, our own little secret.

I'm glad that she's acting normal towards me once again. It only took three days for her to talk to me since the beach fight Matthew and I had. Unfortunately today's the last day of camp. Well, technically night now.

"Only for you, Belle." I smile putting condiments on my burger.

We grab our food and head back to the chairs where Tori, Noah, Gina, Ruth, and unfortunately Matthew are.

"I think we should sing some songs." Gina smiles, sitting beside Noah.

"Agreed." Tori nods her head, biting into her burger.

"Does anyone know any songs?" Noah asks, looking around at the group of us.

"Harry! You do." Noah smiles excitedly.

"Sing it, Bambi." Autumn smiles mischievously beside me.

"Fine, fine." I sigh placing down my plate on my lap.

"Okay, this is some weird fucking song but it's fun. You'll get the hang of it." I chuckle, pulling my hands into my sweater to create sweater paws.

"There once was a tree. A pretty little tree." I begin. (A/N this song is so fun to try to sing)

"The fuck is this shit?" Noah yells from across the campfire.

"Fuck off Noah." I laugh, looking over at Autumn who's smiling at my song.

"It was the prettiest little tree that you ever did see. The song begins now." I say, causing Autumn to snort beside me.