twenty-one

*1K COMMENTS? TF ILY ALL EVEN YOU GHOST READERS YEAH I SEE YOU*

Harry's POV-

Harriet. She asked if my name was Harriet. Why the fuck, would she think my full name is Harriet?

My name is short for nothing. Nothing about me is short.

I huff thinking about how she called my dick little. She doesn't even know.

You know what dessert she got two of last night for getting her whole card punched?

Brownies. I love brownies, and she didn't even have the decency to share.

"Harry!" I look up at the sound of my name being called to see Tori walking over to me.

"Tori!" I yell back, mimicking her voice.

"Watch it little boy." She hisses smacking the back of my head, causing me to groan.

"Don't tell me Autumn told you about how she called me little boy and said I had a little dick all day..." I groan rubbing my hands over my face.

"Wait... She called you that? That's hilarious I was just calling you little boy." She laughs, slapping her knee.

"Shut up." I grumble standing up from the log I was sitting on.

"Anyways, you are coming to mission impossible in approximately two hours right?" She questions me, tugging on the ends of her bright blue hair.

"Yeah it's soon, and of course I am. Is Autumn coming?" I question, running a hand through my curls.

"You're such a sap, honestly. Yes she is coming." She rolls her eyes at my eagerness to know if Autumn is coming.

"Harry?" Tori asks, looking down at the ground.

"Yeah?" I hum, not really paying attention.

"Don't fuck this up okay? Autumn really likes you, and she's had enough shit in her life. Don't be another mistake for her, Harry." Tori sighs, her eyes soft yet her tone is hard.

"I promise I won't. I really like her too."

********

"Harriet!" I turn around to see Autumn walking towards me with a huge grin on her face.

"Fall!" I grin holding my arms out for a hug, which she gladly accepts.

"How are you?" I murmur in her ear, holding her tightly in my arms.

I realize I love giving her hugs, I really should more often. I love the warmth and comfort that comes with them.

"I'm good, how are you Harriet?" She asks, chuckling at her nickname for me.

"I'm alright. Better now that your here." I hummed, my words being those of truth.

"You're such a sap. You know we need some better nicknames rather than Harriet and Fall." She giggles, still holding onto me.

"Do we know? What did you have in mind?" I chuckled.

"Well, that's where I'm not sure. You just remind me of a really cute yet grumpy teddy bear." She shrugs, looking up at me and biting her bottom rosy pink lip.