six

Autumn's POV-

Today is our fitness test in gym. Definitely not looking forward to it. Plus it's at the end of the day making it hot out.

My three beginning periods pass quickly and in no time I make it to gym.

I head to the locker rooms and changed into a light-weight pink sweater, a pair of grey shorts and some navy and white running shoes. I tie my hair in a ponytail quickly before heading outside.

The sun beats down on me outside, making me a sweaty mess. There's no way I'm taking my sweater off and revealing my arms though so I guess I'll have to bear through it.

I head out to the field where my teacher and the rest of my class is.

"Go Grey!" I hear from the bleachers behind me. I turn around to see Harry in one of his infamous all black outfits.

I feel him smirk at me and I scowl at him before turning away. I don't know why I couldn't stop staring at him. He's not that hot anyways.

"Okay we're going to do running in heats of six. Line up please." My teacher Mrs. Lemme instructs us.

I line up and position myself in the third lane in between Grey and this girl Rieley.

"Okay ladies, on your mark get set go!" I push off and sprint down the track, kicking up red dust as I fly around the track. By the sixth lap I've slowed down a fair amount and my lungs feel as if they're burning from the lack of oxygen. I only have one lap left I tell my self. I clear the start line and make my way to the finish line when suddenly I feel myself falling and a pain strikes through my lower back causing me to let out a cry of pain.

"Oh my gosh! Autumn! I'm so sorry!" I look up and see Grey towering over me. Of fùcking course she tripped me.

"Next time put your foot to good use and stick it up your asś." I glare, standing up and brushing myself off.

"Stepp! You alright?" I hear my gym teacher Mrs. Whitman yell.

"Fine!" I yell back, shooting daggers at Grey before making my way back to the class.

"Next, we're going to be throwing discuses to see how far we can get." I groan and make my way over to the discus launch. The round shaped objects much resembling small UFO's. I notice all the other girls huddled up in the back unwilling to go first. I sigh and pick up the discuss and make my way to the line.

"Hey Stepp! Next time you feel the need to let out some frustration make sure it's not on Ryan okay?" I hear Grey call. Oh I'll make sure it's not on Ryan all right.

I turn around and whip the discus full force at Grey. It hits her right in the gut as she drops to the ground groaning.

"Oh my gosh! Grey! I'm so sorry!" I yell mocking exactly what she had said to me.

"Stepp!! Office now!!" Mrs. Whitman yells rushing over to Grey. I roll my eyes and march inside ignoring my name being called by Harry.

"What are you in here for?" The receptionist asks me.

"I need to talk to Mr. Spade." I say monotonously.