Chapter 2

"Shh be quiet, you'll wake them up," I hear Dinah say. You can tell its her from the aggressiveness in her tone.

"I've gotta get a picture of this," Ally said as I heard a camera snap go off.

I groaned as I opened one of my eyes to see my three friends hovering over me. I was about to get up but until I noticed something was holding me down.

"What the-" I began to say but then I remembered how I fell asleep last night. Camila had never gotten off of the couch and continued to lay on my chest, soft snores falling from her lips.

"Camren is real!" I heard Dinah scream.

"Ugh, Dinah, its too early for this." I complained

"Its never to early Lauser," Dinah sassed. 

Just when i was about to reply, I felt Camila stirring awake. I ran my fingers through her hair hoping to making her fall asleep again. I'd hate to be the reason to disturb her sleep. I felt her sigh and cuddle closer to me. I felt my heart begin to pick up its pace. What's going on? Eh. Must be my hormones out of whack.

In the midst of me being lost in thought, i stopped my hand from its movement; much to Camila's disappointment apparently.

"Mm Lo keep doing that" Camila mumbled against my t-shirt.

"Oh god," I thought to myself. "Not the time to be thinking dirty." Chucking at myself as well as her comment, I continued running my fingers through her long brown locks. Just then, I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Dinah and Normani staring at me. I just shrugged it off. Why would they be staring at me? All I'm doing is helping my friend get comfortable. Its not like this is the first time we've done this in front of them.

I looked at my phone and saw it was only half pasted seven am. So I decided it might be a good idea to get more sleep. As i closed my eyes, i heard my friends start a conversation that I'm glad i heard the beginning of.

"Mila is so in trouble," I heard Normani tell Dinah.

"She has no idea what she's getting herself into huh?" Dinah replied.

"We can only hope for the best at this point." Normani responded.

After that, all I could hear was them mumbling as I let sleep take over my body once again.

*later that day*

Unlike how I awoke the first time, Camila wasn't in the arms the second time around. Which to my understanding, its because she had to pee and when she came back I was on my side facing the couch. I told her she could've woke me up so she could at least sit but she told me she refused to do so because I looked so peaceful. 

After I woke up, we decided to go out for breakfast. We went to our personal favorite: Mother's. They have the best bacon waffles you will ever have the privilege to encounter. It's a childhood restaurant of mine so it hits close to home. I'll never be prepared for the day it closes because lets be honest, everything comes to an end.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we were seated immediately. We are regular costumers so we know everybody there. When we entered the door, everyone cheered at hollered a hello. We felt welcome. Maybe that's why we always went there. They knew our orders by heart. It was like our second home.

"Hi, it looks like everyone already knows you guys but I'm new so let me introduce myself. I'm Ashley." She said politely with a smile. "Hello green eyes."

"Um, hello."

"Right, well I have tables to get to but it was nice meeting you guys. Especially you, green eyes." She winked suggestively. I shrugged and waved her goodbye. Clearly she couldn't take a hint.