Chapter 9

Previously:

"Hey sinu, we were just-" I felt my breathe hitch in my throat when i saw the figure standing in the doorway.

"Hey," he said, "Can iItalk to Camila?"

Camila's P.O.V-

"Lauren, who's at the door?" I asked as I approached her stiff figure.

As I reached my destination, I noticed the tall, slim brunette. I imediately became paralyzed. I couldn't speak, nor could I move. I could feel my body start to burn and my hands became clamy.

It was Shawn Mendes.

"Hey Camila, can we talk?" Then he took a glance at Lauren and back at me, "Alone preferably".

Lauren protectively wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her side. I made sure to take notes on how Shawn rolled his eyes at her actions.

"Who let you in?" I asked curiously.

"That doesn't matter, babe. I just want to talk to you. So can you tell this lesbian to leave and let us get to business?" That, my friend, is when shit hit the fan.

Lauren let go of my waist and lunged at Shawn. She gripped the collars of his shirt and pinned him to a nearby wall.

"Listen here swan. No one- and I mean no one talks to me like that. Yeah, I'm openly gay. But I am more of a man that you'll ever be. More than you even wish you could be. So get the hell out of this house the way you fucking entered it." She spat in his face and pushed him down the hallway to the stairs.

"Damn,"  I thought to myself, "Angry Lauren is a hot Lauren."

"Fine, dyke." 

She spun around and grabbed my face, then smashed her lips onto mine. At first we were idle in the kiss, but then she moved hers. I matched her pace, soon forgetting that Shawn was standing feet away from us with his jaw dropped and fists clenched. She sucked on my bottom lip, causing me to let out an audible moan.

As air became an issue, Lauren broke the heated kiss and we stared into each others eyes. We sat like that for what seemed like forever, but a cough broke us out of our staring contest.

"So, Cabello's a dyke? Definitely didn't see that coming." He snickered.

"Yeah, she's mine. So get the fuck out." His smirk instantly fell at her words. His fists re-clenched and his jaw set. 

"You will be mine Karla Camila Cabello." I visibly cringed at his use of my first name. He finally gave up and walked downstairs. I jumped as he slammed my front door and started his car. Moments later you could hear his tires screeching as he agressively drove out of my neighborhood.

Lauren and I sat at the edge of my bed, contemplating our next move. We were both shaken up at the experience, but Lauren was more worried about what she did. She had realized what she had just done.

"He's going to tell everyone we're dating." She explained to me as her conscious are her alive.

"They were going to find out sooner or later, Laur."

"I know but..."

"But what?" I asked a little more forcibley. The words that followed will forever haunt me.

"I don't know if I want to go public yet.."

Lauren's P.O.V-

"I don't know if I want to go public yet.." I said, but instantly regretted it.