Chapter 5

Camila's P.O.V-

We just finished lunch when my phone rang. My mom wanted me to return home so I could get a good nights sleep and do any homework that I needed to do. Being a senior, I have a lot more homework since I only have 4 periods instead of 8.

"Lo, I gotta go. My mom wants me home since we have school tomorrow."

"Alright, let me walk you out." She said as she got out of her chair.

As we walked through the corridor that led to her front door, she wrapped her arm around my neck and guided me as if I've never been here a million times. Once we reached the door, I turned in her arms to face her.

"Bye Lo, I'll talk to you later."

"See ya later, babe." I immediately tried to walk out the door so she couldn't see me blushing. Of course she's called me babe before, but she doesn't call any of the other girls by pet names so it never fails to make me all giggly and warm inside.

Key word: TRIED

"Wait! Where's my hug?" She shouted as I skipped down the pavement stairs on her porch.

I let out a long sigh before turning around to face her. I was met with a few feet of distance between me and the green eyed godess with a smug look on her face.

"If you want a hug, you have to come get it." I said before turning around and walking towards my car again.

As I was walking, I heard heavy footsteps running up behind me. Then, all of a sudden, I was lifted into the air.

"Lauren! Put me down!" I screamed while smacking her butt.

"Not gonna happen till you promise to give me a hug."

"Fine! Fine, I'll give you a hug. Just put me down, please" I said while giving her one final smack to the butt.

With that being said, she finally put me down. But instead of setting me down on my feet, she basically tackled me so my back was on the grass and she was on top of me. I instantly started blushing because of the position we were in.

"Can I get my hug now?" She asked with a smug look on her face.

"How am i suppose to hug you while I'm on the ground?"

"Well, maybe we don't have to hug?" She suggested.

"What do you mean?"

Instead of an answering me, she just stared into my eyes. Her eyes flicked down to my lips, then back to my eyes. Unintentionally, my sight flashed down to her lips but stayed there. They were so plump, so kissable. Slowly, she started to lean in and I leaned up since I was still on the ground. Our lips were about to touch when....

"Camz!"
"Camzi!"
"CAMILA!"

"Huh? What? What happened?" I asked frantically. I looked around to see that I was still on the ground, but it looks as if Lauren was never going to kiss me. 

"I tackled you for my hug and when I looked at you, it looked like you were thinking really hard about something and just laid there."

"Oh ,yeah, sorry. I was daydreaming i guess"

"Want to talk about it?" She offered as she knew I always daydream when I'm in a tough situation. Its something she learned through our years of friendship. 

"Maybe some day, but not today."

Maybe some day Lauren- maybe you will be mine and I'll be yours.

CAMREN IN NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE

Is it too early for Camren to happen? Idk if not don't read it.

Anyways so last night i had an essay that was due the next day so i couldn't write the chapter but i wrote it today so hopefully it'll make up for it? Love you guys.

HAVE AN INCREDIBLE DAY❤