Epilogue

"Lauren, do you need help?" My wife called from the front door of our new house. I was currently carrying the last box of our stuff from our apartment. I breathed in the Miami air, still cheerful about ending up in our home town again. 

After Camila and I successfully graduated from our colleges at the top of our class, we decided to spend more time in New York for awhile. Sure, times got hard. We had our arguments and our some-what heated fights, but thankfully we got through it. Things especially got hard when i got laid off on my well paying job. Camila had a job, but it didn't pay as well as mine did. Therefore, paying for rent was harsh for a few months. Nonetheless, Camila and I are still going strong. 

I landed a job as an architect and Camila got a job as a lawyer. We both make a decent amount of money. By "decent amount," I mean we are pretty wealthy. Luckily both of our jobs are flexible and we were able to transfer to Miami and still have our jobs. 

"Its okay, babygirl. You should sit down for a bit. Your feet are going to be the death of you tomorrow." 

"Well, they're already swollen so it wouldn't make much of a difference." She retorted with a laugh. I set the box down and walked over to where she was standing. She was leaning against the counter, her hands supporting her body against the edge. 

"Speaking of swollen," I crouched down until I was face-to-face with Camila's stomach, "How's my little princess doing?" 

"She's grumpy," Camila laughed as I planted a kiss on her tummy. "She's been kicking all day. She also might be a little hungry." 

After getting married, Camila and I decided it was the right time to start our family. We got a hold of a long-time family friend, Zayn Malik, and he agreed to be our donor. After a lot of unnecessary arguments and debate, we decided that we wanted a mini version of myself running around. We couldn't find another person who looked somewhat like me, so we figured we could use Zayn since he's probably just as attractive as I am. Leading us to present day where Camila is now seven in a half months pregnant. 

"How about we order some food for you to eat while I start to unpack?" I stood back up wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled me into a hug by placing her arms around my neck. 

"You aren't going to eat, too?" She questioned. I shrugged and leaned my head back to kiss her. She brought one on her hands to caress my face as I tilted my head to deepen the kiss, to which she reciprocated. I lowered my hands to her bottom, but unfortunately as I did so, I felt her stomach begin to thump against mine. We both erupted into laughter causing us to break the kiss. 

"Damn, she's not even born yet and she's already a cock block." I groaned while Camila rubbed her stomach. 

"Hey! Do not talk about our daughter that way." She said angrily, but the smile attempting to make its way onto her betrayed her feigned emotion. 

"You are so beautiful, Camz. And you look so good carrying our child, it's unbelievable." I placed a kiss on her forehead, then one on her nose, and a peck on the lips. "So princesa, do you want Chinese or pizza?"

"Hmm," she pondered while tapping her chin with her index finger. "I think I'm in the mood for pizza." Then she let go of our embrace and walked towards the bathroom. 

"Pizza it is then. Hawaiian or pepperoni?" Before she walked into the restroom, she held up two fingers as an indication she wanted the second option. 

Once the pizza was delivered, I retrieved the paper plates out of the pantry and set two on the table. Camila was sitting on the back porch reading when I walked out to let her know that dinner had arrived.