Chapter 24

If you haven't noticed, yes the name is changed along with the cover. Shout out SLOTHTATO for the awesome cover. Be sure to answer the questions at the end, please and thank you! So here is another update lovelies (: 

The last day of finals has arrived, aka the last day of school. Tomorrow Lauren, Dinah, Normani, Ally and I will graduate. To say I'm excited is an understatement. After tomorrow, I don't have to worry about homework, fuckboys, and so much more. I can finally get away from Shawn and Austin, two boys who have been trying to get in my pants since my sophomore year. 

I wish I could say I wasn't going to miss this place, but I will. As much hell this school has put me through, I have some great memories here. I've laughed, cried, and achieved my best moments in this place. Plus I met the love of my life, so I guess what they say about school is true- Some of your best memories are made here. 

"Camila, Lauren is here!" My mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs. 

"Alright, I'm almost ready!" I lied. Truth be told, I'm not even dressed yet. I can't find the skirt I was going to wear today. I left it on my chair so I would know where it was, but it was gone this morning. I've been walking around in my bra and underwear for the past 10 minutes while looking. 

I bent over to look under my desk to see if it fell under it, but nothing. I got up and opened my closet door once more before giving up. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. I could've sworn it was sitting on the back of my computer chair last night. 

"As much as I love that outfit, I was pretty certain someone just said they were ready." A voice interrupted my thoughts causing me to jump. I placed my hand on my chest while the other held my stomach as I laughed. I opened my eyes to see my girlfriend leaning against the door frame, her legs crossed and a smile on her face. 

"I might have told a little fib. I can't find my skirt I was planning on wearing today. You haven't seen it, have you?" 

She walked over to me and placed her hands on my hips. She leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. When I looked at her lips, I found a smirk making it way onto her face. "Maybe I've seen it, maybe I haven't. Who knows where it could be?" 

I pushed her away gently and laughed when she grabbed my hand and spun me around. "Lauren, tell me where you put it. I knew it was there before you left last night so I know you know where it is. We can't be late to the last day of finals." 

She wrapped her arms around me from behind and pulled me into her. "But I like how you look right now, princess. Can't you just go in that?" 

"Stop acting like a hormonal teenage boy, babe. I need to get dressed so we can go." I said to her as I attempted to pry her arms from my waist. She tightened her grip, successfully not allowing me to flee. 

"No, don't leave." She whined. 

"Baby, we're gonna be late," I tried again but failed for the second time. I smirked as an idea popped into my head. "If you let me go and tell me where my skirt is, I'll let you do whatever you want with and or to me." 

I could hear her gasp and immediately let go of her hold on me. I laughed as she ran to my reading chair and lifted the cushion to reveal the skater skirt I picked out the night before. She ran over to me and pushed me into my bathroom. I managed to grab my shirt on the way in and heard Lauren tell me to hurry. I shook my head as I chuckled at her adorable reaction. 

After I got dressed and ready for school, Lauren and I walked hand-in-hand out the door and made our way to the school. Neither of us mentioned it, but I knew we were both nervous to see what the last day of school had in store for us. Since we're seniors, we get out earlier than the rest of the school. After reaching the school and meeting up with the rest of the girls, our final day of school had officially began.