Chapter 6

Camilas P.O.V-

Hell.

That's what I call school. The teachers talk down to you, the try-hards make a fool of you in P.E., the meatloaf isn't even meat, ect. The only good part of the day is AP English- which I have with Lauren.

As I walk into the main entrance, I'm met with a body shoving me into the wall. The impact caused my body to go into shock and a pain shooting through my wrists as he pinned them both above my head.

"Whats up, Cabello?" A boy with the nastiest breath you could ever imagine, and I instantly knew who it is.

"What do you want Brad?" I said with nothing but hatred laced in my voice.

"Hey now, why so hostile?" He asked with a smug look on his face that makes you want to just smack off.

"Just let me go to class." I replied as I struggled to break free from him hold on my wrists.

"Now, now. Where's the fun in that?" He laughed. His nasty breath flew into my face which nearly made me throw up on him. 

"Brad, get the fuck off me." 

"Tell Lauren to date me then, considering that you two are best friends and all."

"What the hell? Lauren isn't intrested in fuckboys with no upper lip." But little did I know I'd regret saying that.

"Fuck you, Cabello."

He let go of my wrists but as soon as I tried to make a run for it, he grabbed my hair and yanked me to the floor. He kicked my ribs and on instinct, I rolled into a ball to try and deflect the beating. He soon gave up and just straddled me and threw punches at my face- or anywhere to say the least.

"What the- BRAD GET OFF HER!" I heard a familiar angelic voice scream.

"Lauren, babe, how are you?" Brads whole body language changed from a psychopath to a soft puppy.

"What did I say about calling me babe? Oh yeah, I said don't do it. Care to explain what you were doing to MY Camz?" She asked with anger in her eyes. Her fists her clenched and the vein on the side of her neck was poking out. Even with the amount of pain I was in, Lauren looked so hot. 

"Well, I had to teach her a lesson. I think she learned it. Maybe now she won't try to steal you away from me."

"Brad, you have five fucking seco- Camila?" She cut herself off. She ignored Brad's looks and walked over to me.

"Are you gonna finish what you were gonna say?" Brad asked Lauren as she walked right past him. 

Instead of answering, she picked me up into the bridal position but paused as I winced and cluched my stomach. As we walked past Brad again, she stopped and look at him with hatred in her eyes.

"You ever touch her again, you'll regret it."

"Psh yeah, like I'd ever be- fuck!" Lauren Jauregui, my best friend, had kicked the british lad where the sun does not shine.

"It'll be worse if you ever touch her again," she said as she walked away with me in her arms.

"Lo, you know you didn't have to do that."

"I know, but I wanted to. I'd do anything for you Camz and you know it."

"I know." 

Once we arrived at the nurses office, Lauren set me down on one of the medical beds. She sat down on a chair next to it while we waited for the nurse to be done attending to another student.