Chapter 23

Two words: Smut warning.

The days following from Alejandro's unexpected return were unreal. Everything was going smoothly. It was as if his return cut the thick line of tension, leaving a peaceful and happy environment. Our families are a lot closer after knowing how difficult it has been for the Cabello's. We gave them our condolences and moved onto a happier life, encouraging them to do it with us. Sinu has been a little heart broken lately, but we understand completely. What would you do if your husband verbally abused you and your daughter? Then he proceeds to leave without telling you where he's going? Yeah, I don't think you'd throw a party.

Despite how he left her mother, Camila seems to have a new glow. I feel like she feels safer knowing that my family has her back. We've been spending a lot more time at her house now that she is at peace with her sexuality as well as her life. Her mother has been really supportive of Camila and I dating. She likes to remind us any time she can of how happy she is for us which we greatly appreciate. 

Camila and I decided it would be fun to just relax today. Sinu and Sofi ran off to a Mother-Daughter Dance at her school, leaving Camila and I alone for the first time in a while. We planned on watching movies and maybe going outside to watch the sunset. We didn't know what tonight had in store, but we knew it was be fun. 

To be blunt, I'm frustrated. Not emotionally, but sexually. Ever since we had sex that one Christmas night and or morning, we never did anything. I respected her decisions, though. One because I would never pressure her into something like that, and two because I understand why she would be hesitant. I told her she didn't need to return the favor, but man do I regret it. I can't get her out of my head, her moans and the tiny sounds of pleasure. 

"Babe, what movie do you want to watch?" 

"Huh?" 

She chuckled and climbed onto my lap. Her back was facing the TV and she straddled my legs with her legs on either side of them. "I asked what movie you wanted to watch, love." 

"Oh," I whispered. "We can watch whatever you want to watch, princess." 

She smiled and cupped my cheeks. She slowly leaned in and connected our lips before jumping off my lap and running to her shelf with stacks of movies placed on them. I laughed quietly as I watched her scratch the back of her neck while contemplating on the movie she wanted to watch. 

"Is Lilo and Stitch okay with you?" She held up the case across the room and smiled widely at me. I chuckled at her cuteness and nodded my head. "Yes!" 

She ran over to the her Xbox 360 and placed the DVD on the tray. When the tray slid into the counsel, she ran back over to the couch and jumped into the spot next her me. She instantly cuddled into my side as I draped my arm around her shoulder. She intertwined her hand into my hand that was sitting in the lap. I pulled a blanket over our laps with my free hand and settled into the couch.

As the beginning started playing, I felt Camila draw small shapes on my hand that was connected with hers, the other laid idly in my lap. I suddenly couldn't focus as her free hand traveled to my thigh, but stayed still as it reached its destination. Her thumb ran back and forth on the top of my thigh, making it practically impossible to focus on the movie. 

My breath hitched in the back of my throat as I felt her hand make its way to the top of my thigh. I shifted in my seat and cleared my throat. I was secretly hoping it wasn't just a accident, but didn't want to say anything in case it was. Still, her hand remained inches away from my center. 

"Camz, what are you doing?" 

"Enjoying the movie, duh." She spoke innocently, but her movements under the blanket were far from that. My lower lip sank in between my teeth as her hands roamed the side of my body, groping my breast. I held back a moan that even she knew wanted to come out.