CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

A/N: remember this is in Kyles POV :)
Anyways- WARNING SOME UM SEXUAL STUFF HAPPENS IF YOU WANNA SKIP IT, SKIP. If you don't read ahead (also Zac and Kyle.. If you're reading this oh my god I'm so sorry please skip this!)

Kyles POV (..for once)
I tilt my head and kiss him again. Shortly, our kisses became open mouthed and tongue filled. His hands leave my waist and I start to wonder why until I feel them again. This time, they're on the top of my thighs, massaging up and down, occasionally squeezing tight. I get a funny feeling in my stomach and my cheeks blaze. I can feel my heart pounding and I'm beginning to think I can feel Zacs heart, too.

Zacs hips start to grind into me and it takes me by surprise. We have never done anything like that before. I grind back into him, varying the pace and pressure. I'm not sure if we're doing anything right, but judging by how good this feels, I think we are. Zac whimpers into my mouth and grips my thighs tighter. I pull away from the kiss, needing air. Our hips slow down and we look at each other.

It feels different looking at Zac now than it ever has before. The urges to hug him and peck his perfect pink lips have been replaced by the urges that I've never had before. And let's just say they're not exactly G-rated. The thought makes me blush more and sends a shiver down my spine.

"Zac, I think I want to..." I trailed off, hoping he would understand what I was trying to say so I wouldn't have to say it. Luckily, he understood.

"I think I do, too." He replied.

"Really? Are you sure?" I wanted us both to be sure we were ready. This was a totally new experience for both of us. We had never even talked about sex before with each other. And considering we are each others first relationship, we'd never had sex at all. This is moderately scary.

"Yeah." Zac bit his lip. "But if we do, I think I have something we need."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and he gently pushed me off and got up, telling me he'd be right back. When he came back, he had a little tube in his hand. Unscented lube. He placed it on his bedside table and sat back down. I climbed on his lap again.

"Why do you have lube in your house?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"It's used for more than just sex, Zac." I climb back on Zacs lap and he gives me an observing look.

"What?"

"Nothing."

I kiss Zac again and am instantly met with his tongue. My tongue rubs against his, feeling its smooth, warm surface. Zacs hands knot in my hair and mine slide to the bottom of his back. As we kiss, my hands wander up his shirt and caress his back. I use this as a silent request to take off his shirt and Zac complies by breaking the kiss briefly.

I yank it off of his body and examine his chest and torso. I've seen it all before, but never in a situation like this. He fiddles with the hem of my shirt, not wanting to be the only shirtless one. My shirt then joins his on the floor and our mouths are connected again.

Our open mouths let out lips and tongues slide together as we both groan into the kiss. Slowly, Zac starts to climb backwards to the top of his bed so we can have more room. I follow, not breaking the kiss. As we do this, I feel my crotch start to throb. Zac hands in my hair, his tongue in my mouth, his chest against mine. It all overloads my senses and I let out a strangled moan.

I decide to let my hand roam over Zac chest, down his body, and to his crotch. Once my hand hits his clothed but hardening member, Zac breaks the kiss letting out a gasp.

I look at him and see him panting, cheeks bright red, chest rising and falling rapidly. He looks so insanely beautiful and the sight just turns me on even more. I continue to massage his crotch and he moans loudly.