CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Zacs POV

On Sunday afternoon, Kyle and I were laying in his bed, talking about everything and nothing. Kyles soft voice was flowing through my mind as his warm hand gently stroked my stomach. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my head into his neck, turning on my side. His hand migrated from my stomach to my hip, still moving in rhythmic strokes. I opened my eyes to see his cerulean eyes examining mine. Once we made eye contact, Kyle stopped mid sentence and blushed.

"What?" I asked, chuckling.

"I just remembered that I have the most beautiful boyfriend on the planet." Kyle tells me, his voice low. I roll over so I'm laying on top of him and our chests are touching.

"Well, I have the sweetest boyfriend on the planet." I kiss Kyle on the lips. "But also the cheesiest."

Kyle and I settle into cuddling in a sweet silence. His fingers dance up and down my spine, soothing me and putting me at ease. I close my eyes again and listen to Kyles steady heartbeat. It's enough to lull me into a peaceful sleep.

I wake up to the sweet sound of Kyles giggle. I blink a few times and look up at him, as I'm still laying on top of him.

"Oh, I didn't mean to wake you, love." Only when his hand stopped moving up and down did I even realize it was even on me in the first place.

"It's okay. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." I put my head down on his chest. "What are you laughing at?" I asked. He gestured to his phone, which he has set down.

"Tumblr." He answered.

My eyes wandered around his blue room and settled on the window. It was dark outside. Fuck.

"Kyle, what time is it?" I ask, worried.

"8:23." I quickly push off of his lap, muttering a "shit" and started throwing my things into my bag. "What's the matter?"

"I was supposed to be home at seven." I say, hurriedly looking around the room for a shirt that I know I brought over.

"Hey, calm down." Kyle says, his voice low. He places a hand on my arm. "You're already late. What's another fifteen minutes?"

I slowed down and let him help me pack, which took us about five minutes. Kyle looked around his room and handed me the hoodie he let me borrow the other day.

"This is yours." I say, trying to hand it back to him. He wouldn't take it.

"But you looked so cute wearing it! You can have it. It's cold outside anyways."

"Thanks, love."

I smiled and kissed him, then slid the hoodie over my head. It smelled just like Kyle and was as warm as his arms.

When all of my things were together, Kyle knocked on his mum's office door and told her we were leaving. Unexpectedly, she came out of her office and hugged me.

"You can stay over whenever you'd like. Thank you for making my Kyle happy."

It was so sweet of her that I didn't even know what to say. I politely smiled and nodded before she turned back into her office and closed the door.

"I'm sorry, my mum likes to make things awkward." Kyle apologized. I shook my head.

"It wasn't awkward. It was sweet."

Kyle and I went down the stairs and pulled on our shoes. He grabbed the car keys and we out the door.

I was pretty cold, even with Kyles hoodie on. When we got in the car, Kyle started it and put the heat and radio on. We were then on the road, going to my house.