Heartbreak

"We are in a lockdown. Go to the nearest classroom, now!" Principal Tsunade shouted over the intercom. Currently, I was wandering down the halls after going to the nurse. My hand was recently stitched from...let's just say that it's a certain event that should not be repeated...

We were in Kakashi-sensei's English class and were reading Macbeth by Shakespeare. Each student was placed in groups of five. Neji, Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and I were in one. Yes, that's right; I was the only girl in the group. Naturally, that would lead to chaos. Of course, I would try to settle this as quickly as possible.

"You're pathetic, Akame!" Naruto shouted.

"Oh yeah?" I challenged him.

"Just look at you. You don't even stand up for yourself when I say non-sense like this. I know you're not like this. What happened to you, after you came back from Iwagakure?" He asked. I didn't reply. I didn't want to bring that memory back again. "Ne, look at me when I talk to you!" Naruto shouted before lunging on me. Tears streamed down his face, but I wore my emotionless mask. I couldn't break again. Not after what I saw. Soon, he began to slap my face back and forth.

"Get off of her, dobe," Sasuke mumbled. Shikamaru and Neji got up and tried to push him off of me. Our position at this point was awkward; he was straddling around my stomach and I was close to his face. I got up a little bit more, but before I was fully off him, he hit me with a sharpened pencil. Blood poured down from my shoulders. I finally had enough and pushed him off, effortlessly.

After that, Kakashi-sensei effortlessly told me to stop bugging the class and to go to the nurses' office. I obeyed him, but something made a thumping noise. I thought it was my heart beat from being in so much action. Some strange feeling still lingered in the back of my head. However, I brushed it off and kept on walking. I decided to run to the office. No one was watching. However, I still heard the thumping. What was it?

The nurse stitched my injuries and sent me on my way. I heard glass crack, but I ignored and continued walking aimlessly in the halls. That's when I heard about the drill...

Back to real time, I was currently walking into Kakashi-sensei's room with panic building up. I knew this wasn't those ordinary monthly drills that we got. It was serious. Why was I having this feeling? Don't tell me I've been watching too many horror stories. Or maybe it was because Naruto was so annoying and no one was doing anything about it.

Whatever the case was, we were all huddled in the corner of the room. Kakashi-sensei put his prized baseball hat next to me. I grabbed some kunai's from my pack. That's when we heard thump on the door. Neji,who was closest to the door, turned his byakugan on. Sasuke, who crawled to the other side of the door, activated his sharingan. Everyone waited in anticipation.

Instead, voices mumbled. "Help."

"Please let us in."

Naruto walked to the door. "Who is it?" He asked in a cheery voice.

"Sai. And Ino!" The voices responded. He cracked the door open and the two jumped into the classroom. "Thank you." We all looked at each other

"Why are you out of breath?" We asked simultaneously.

"Zombies. They've infiltrated the building. It could only be a matter of moments until they find this room and swarm into it." Sai explained. Hinata shivered.

"No one-and I mean no one- will get caught," Kakashi sensei started. "Listen up. Grab your weapons and prepare your special stances. This is the day we've been prepared for. This is why we're ninjas. Now show the world what you guys are made of!" I smirked. No one was impressed by his speech.

Neji stepped up. "We should all have a partner, in case we're forced to split up." I nodded. Deidara walked up to him.

"Grab the closest girl." All the boys, instead, walked over to their favorite girl. Soon, Neji and I were the only ones left.

"Partner up," Kakashi sensei ordered. We awkwardly shuffled together.

"Hey," I exchanged. He merely nodded before focusing on the door. There was another thump. And this time, a rock hit Sakura in the back of the head.

"Who's doing that?!" She demanded. We all denied the allegations. Someone moaned. My eyes widened. There was only one thing that could do that....

Sakura shrieked.