Food ^^

My stomach growled. "Guys, I'm hungry!" I shouted. Neji glared at me.

"Be quiet!" I smirked.

"Admit it: you're hungry too. Plus, Minato-sensei lost his way and Kakashi-sensei is nowhere near us." He sighed in defeat. All the food supplies were with the latter teacher. We were just stocked with weapons.

Speaking of weapons, we were getting sloppier in our movements. The top of our vehicle was blown off a while back by Deidara's explosion. Our teamwork sucked ridiculously, especially between Naruto and Sakura. The Akatsuki didn't get along with anyone, in general.

Every two seconds, a gory creature dropped in to give its "regards." The bloody remains were all piled in the back. Hinata kept cringing every two seconds. Her cousin just glanced at her from time to time and then looked back at me. "Growl"

"Neji, seriously, are you hungry?" He blushed lightly.

"Fine, I am. But what do you expect me to do? I can't magically create food. And if I could, I would do it for you," he said. I raised my eyebrows. What did he mean by doing it for me? I am starved, but he also needs food. He can't be in denial!

~.~Moving on....~.~

About a half an hour had passed since our little scene. I groaned. My stomach was killing me and we were still lost! The trailer kept bumping into stuff so it was pretty damaged. And an electric shock made us realize a few facts. We were a bunch of teens from a school called Konoha and were fighting zombies in an apocalypse. We can't accept our love-life and now we were stuck in a forest where we could be attacked at any time.

Kiba shouted. "Ah, we're gonna die!" Panic spread through the vehicle.

Naruto growled. "Guys, we're not going to die until we eat something!" His father sighed.

"Ok, guys, I know what I'm about to ask you is dangerous. But I trust you. So in your little groups of two, split up and survive the best you can. Try to go to Kumo in any method possible. I wish you luck." With that, the sensei jumped out of the hole above us.

Neji grabbed my hand tightly. "We need to leave quickly before those creatures smell our scents." I nodded and we bust the door open. Our surroundings were quite serene. I smirked.

"Look, there's a mart in front of our trailer," I said.

"Hm, let's get the food that you've been complaining about for THREE hours!" He accused. I pouted.

"Not for that long! But alright, let's go!" I ran off naively to the shop. There was no gross smell so I assumed it was safe to grab a bag and shoplift food items. There were chips, chocolates, and Go-Go Noodles. I took some pocky and ripped the box open. "Neji, grab your own pack. I'm keeping my food to myself!" He smirked and walked closer.

I stepped back. "Are you sure? Not even one chip?" He teased coming closer by the second. I was finally trapped against the glass.

"N-Neji..." He got closer to my face before backing off.

"You're blushing!" I went redder, if possible.

"S-shut up and let's get out of here!" I defended myself. The Hyuga just smirked sweetly.

"Just warning you: We're going to have lots of fun on this trip Akame-chan." I gulped. If we were not in this situation, I'd say he was yandere. But now, he just seemed sweeter than sugar. I smiled. If it was a game he wanted, it was a game he would get.

However, my first priority was to kill the creatures that walked in through the front door. Unfortunately, my katana got stuck behind me and I couldn't get it out in time. I took out some sausage links from the aisle next to me and choked some of the zombies. With a triumphant smile, I looked at Neji who was struggling with a particularly familiar zombie.

Kakashi-sensei....I thought. "Need a hand Neji?" He shook his head.

"No, I got this." With one swing, he did the deed. I turned away from the pain. "Now, take my hand and let's go." I nodded.

"But first, take out my katana." He did as I asked and handed me my weapon. "As a reward, I will allow you to take one item from my sack. What would you like?"

"You."