The End?

I looked at the two people in front of me. "W-we thought everyone else-" I didn't finish my sentence. The duo nodded.

"We understand. It was actually a miracle," Hinata said. "So, when you left, the people left were Minami, Menma, Charasuke, Ino, Konan, Chouji, Hidan, Itachi, Kakuzu, Kisame, Pein, Sakura, and I were the only ones remaining when your group left. So we decided to stick together and stay near the vehicles in case help arrived." Sakura jumped in at this point.

"An hour after you left, a helicopter arrived. They were people from Kumo; they're mission was to find survivors. Once they confirmed we were normal humans, they sent escorts to bring us here. We arrived about a day ago..." We were speechless. So basically, if we hadn't left, we would be in safe hands already.

"Eh, the damage is done, un. Well, at least we're here!" Deidara pointed it. Everyone nodded.

"And we're here with the ones we love," Neji said before nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. A chill went down my spine, but it was the good kind. I smiled and held his hands.

"You're both right. And on this journey, I also found my dad." My father beamed at the mention. "And I think I'm ready to settle down from this madness." Sakura nodded and grabbed my arm.

"You're first. The rest of you guys go to Hinata. I'll call you when I'm ready, 'k?" Everyone else complied and headed to the shy girl. I walked with the pink-ette to the medical room.

"So how's everyone?" I asked. She hummed.

"Good. I'm still devastated from...you know what...but now I'm glad there's a new chance." I rolled up my sleeves as she prepared the injection. I winced at the sight.

"R-really?" She smirked.

"Ah, so Akame's afraid of-" I closed her mouth with my hand.

"Shhhh! Don't tell anyone this, and hurry!" The girl giggled.

"Thanks for the new blackmail material! I'll tell Neji. But anyway, close your eyes." I did so. After a pricking sensation in my arm, the torture was finally over. "Open your eyes and go over to the door to my right. From there, you can choose an outfit and wear it. Your old clothes will be incinerated in a fire so that no germs will get through." I just played it cool and got up.

"Thanks, Sakura. Hope to see you soon with Sas-u-ke!" I pronounced each syllable slowly to tease her. She turned bright red and turned away.

"I d-don't know what you're talking about." I laughed.

"Well, that's more blackmail from me. See ya!" She smiled and left to get the next person. I opened the door and saw a huge wardrobe. After a few seconds of intensive decision taking, I finalized on a small set. (The is le link) It was a black dress with lace sleeves. Black leggings accompanied with black combat boots. There was a black purse, but I put that to the side. I would buy a more colorful one when I entered the city.

~.~

Once I changed, I entered another room and threw my old clothes to a dude in a hazmat suit. He caught it and opened a gate. The metal whirred to life and showed a city made of steel: Kumo. I sighed and glanced. This was really it. I was safe, for the time being...

~.~ About A Week Later ~.~

I put my head onto the dinner table. This entire week had been so boring. The only food we got were rations. The same grey buildings stared back at me when I tried to look outside of the window. I got so bored, since ninja activities were banned until this disaster was over. We were not even allowed outside from 6PM to 6AM.

I sighed and began to overthink things again. Was this really what I wanted? A boring life, forever? It seemed that my idea was short lived when I felt someone touch my hand.

"N-neji?" He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Close your eyes for a second." I did so. I felt him move. "Open them."

He was sitting in proposal position in front of me. The others were all standing behind him. Father was holding cake. "What are you-"

"Shhh. You've spoken a lot since we've met. Now it's my turn to talk. Akame, I've known you for most of my life. I know that you used to think I was a selfish Hyuga who wanted to annoy you-" *insert chuckle* "-and I know you've had a crush on me for the longest time. But what you don't know is that I've had a crush for a longer time than you. Now, that life has finally caught up to me, I want to ask you one question. Will you be my future bride? Because if we wait any longer, I won't be able to hold myself together," I was silent for a moment.

The crowd looked hopeful, but began to worry as each millisecond passed. Finally, I spoke in a hush. "Yes!" He looked at my face and brought a diamond ring to my left hand. The ring fit perfectly!

All of a sudden, a bell began to ring. We had been infiltrated by zombies. Neji and I smirked as guards began to give us evacuation routes. Our adventure was just beginning....