Part 3 - Struggling

We ran quite a lot but we soon got far away from that store as possible. Phil pulled the vodka out and drank a swig of it, cringing after letting it pass his throat. He shoved it towards me as if to offer me some. I gladly took it and drank as much as I could. Drinking was a way out for me and it was the only way to get out of my mind. I soon realised that I drank a lot more than I've intended to so Phil took the bottle away and we started walking. I don't know where we were walking to exactly but the place we ended up in was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, besides Phil obviously.

We walked up to a beach and the sun was setting, making it even more gorgeous. We sat down at the top of the sand and took off our shoes. I couldn't help but notice how brilliant Phil looked in the moon light. His jet black hair was probably my favorite thing about him besides his eyes of course.
"We should go. It's getting pretty late" he offered his hand and I took it. His hands were so gentle and soft I loved it. We started walking in the director we came from but eventually we realised we were lost.
"What are we gonna do"
"Keep walking" so I did. We walked for about 30 minuets before we walked up to a huge off white house. We went upstairs as soon as we got in and he showed me where I was going to sleep. I sat in bed just thinking. Why was this man doing this? I barley met him and he's doing all of this. For me? Someone he barley knows? What is happening? I'm so confused. I fell asleep with Phil on my mind. Although we barely met, I feel that I've fallen pretty hard for him.

//trigger warning// eating disorder

I woke to the smell of pancakes and eggs. I started to panic. He's going to make me eat. I know he is. I jumped out of bed and walked over to the restroom. I needed reassurance that it was okay for me to eat today. I stepped on the scale and felt satisfied with the numbers. It was okay for me to eat today.

No it's not

Of course. It's not

I went into the kitchen and saw Phil look back at me "oh hey I made some breakfast want some?" I shook my head and sat down but still, I saw a plate piled with junk. Phil nodded towards me, insisting that I ate it. I didn't want to. I was petrified. I know I'm going to gain weight I just know it. I ate a fee bites and pushed the plate aside. I walked over to the couch and Phil soon joined me.

He was looking at me and I looked back. We stared for a bit until he broke the silence "I'm so proud of you" he grabbed my hand and smiled.