Part 11- Surprise!(also end of the book soz)

Over the past few days, I've been okay. I still feel miserable, but because phil was there for me the whole time, the voices seemed to fade. This is another reason why I'm in love with Phil. He makes me feel okay, and safe. He makes me calm and peaceful. He makes me happy, and makes my heart feel collected instead of broken. He makes me feel full instead of empty. He gives my life color, instead of it being colorless. I see in black and white, but he painted me a clear blue sky. And that is why I love him.

I looked over to him, cutely eating his cereal. Well it's my cereal but I grew to love that he does that.

It was then that I had realised it was our anniversary. Our one year. I smiled widely, looking over at phil.

He smirked as well, probably thinking of the same thing.

"I already have things planned, don't worry" I hummed, and smiled. I was ecstatic for tonight. I have no idea what is going to happen honestly. I was nervous too. What if I fucked up. Maybe not I don't know. I just got up and made my way to my room deciding to sleep the day off, until the time comes when we go to the special place.

Phil said we're going at seven so I have a while.

-
Phil's pov

I sighed, putting my bowl of cereal away. I was getting ready to go and get the ring for tonight, as Dan was asleep it would be much easier to hide it. I was really happy that I was doing this today. I want to spend the rest of my life with Dan, so tonight is the night where I propose.

Yes it's been only a year but as I've heard from Louise, one of dans really close friends, he wants to have kids asap, so I planned on beginning out life. I want to have it all planned out, which I do already, and it seems like a dream. I can't believe I'm going to marry Daniel James Howell. The man of my dreams, and I have no idea how he picked me. I'm a living flop.

I chucked under my breath, and began to make my way into the store, which I had already chosen the ring at, and they preserved it for me.

"hello sir, what can I get you" the finely dressed man at the counter said.

"um, that one" I said, pointing to a silver ring, engraved with tiny flowers on the inside. He nodded delightfully, and carefully pulled it out.

"there you go"

I paid, and slid the box which contained the ring into my pocket gently, and began to make my way home.

Time seemed to fly by fast and it was already five o'clock, and I decided now was good to start preparing everything. I grabbed the two suits which were wrapped in plastic all the way around and moved them upstairs. I placed one on dans doorknob, leaving it for him to find when he wakes up.

I skid mine on gracefully, and fixed up my hair a bit. It was already passed an hour and I took a peek in dans room to see what he was up to. He was already awake, and was having trouble putting on the trousers, tripping over his own legs a few times.

I laughed and entered his room without warning, which made him jump a bit.

I helped him slide on the pants and began pulling him down the stairs. I just wanted to get to call him my fiance already. That's all I've ever dreamed of.

We made it to the restaurant, which by the way was extremely pricey. But I did it all for Dan. The waitress showed us our table, pouring us both a bit of red wine.

"so Phil, how much was all this" he said concerned

''that's not important. But I'll tell you what is important"i said and began to pull the box out if my pocket. I was afraid I was going to drop it, I was so shaky and scared. I was beginning to have second thoughts about this. What if he says no. What if he cruelly rejects me in front if everyone here.

I decided not to think twice and went for it. I stood up out of my seat, and knelt down on one knee. My heart felt like it could implode at any second, it was beating so fast.

I looked up, at those brown chocolate eyes, warming my heart instantly. His eyes showed fear, but excitement at the same time.

I reached in my pocket slowly pulling out the tiny velvet box.

"Daniel James Howell...." I opened it up, revealing the beautiful shining ring "will you do me the honor and marry me" I looked up at his bright glistening eyes, which now had a shiny layer over it.

He brang his hand to his mouth, and nodded enthusiastically, rushing down to hug me on the floor. He was lightly sobbing into my shirt, and I heard cheers from everyone begin to explode in the room.

We stayed there, on the floor for a whole and this was when I realised what true happiness was. I was in the arms of my true love, which I can now call my fiance. I was going to start a future with him. We're going to have kids and start a life. Dan is my life. And if I didn't have him I don't know how I would live.

He intrigued me from the moment I saw him. He looked gloomy, and dead inside (a/n wow reference), and I was determined to help him. I wanted to see how bright his eyes could really be, and I wanted to see them full of life, not colorless and dead like how they once were the day I met him.

I remember purposely bumping into him so u could have an excuse to talk to him. And I remember when we stole that liquor and ran to the beach I never took anyone to. It was a special place for me, it was a place I went when I felt this world was cruel and I no longer wanted to be alive.

All I know is, that I'm now the luckiest man alive. To be able to call Dan my fiance is to me, is like becoming the president, or winning an Oscar.

To be able to have Dan in my life, completes me, and if I die now, I know I would be happy.

-

A/N

Wow not even I knew that was coming. I just wanted this book to be finished. And tbh I'm proud, it's not good tho, just finishing it makes me feel so skdbksksn.

I APOLOGIZE THO ITS SO BAD IM DEAD

~Luke ☁