What is love 12: That man.

A/N: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME READERS BUT THIS IS BASED OFF A PASTA I READ AND I FELT LIKE I COULD DO SOMETHING WITH IT WHILE THE STEAMY LOVE STUFF IS ON HOLD. SO WAITING FOR TKDOE! Please enjoy if you decide to keep reading and don't forget to vote it if you liked it!

==Daniel Dare==

What was this? Something weird is going on in my mind.. I feel like there's something inside of me. Since Slen Left my house that day, Things had been really weird in my home--in my mind. I've begun to get Anxious and scared but I'm sure that Slen will take care of me. I haven't let him know or told him anything about my paranoia because really that's all it was and is.

It was already evening and, to be frank, I didn't want to be thinking about anything that could hurt me or injure me at this moment. I made my dinner and went on to cleaning and getting ready for bed. I was more relaxed and I had my music playing to accompany me. For a moment I finally didn't think anyone was in my home or if I was being watched.

I was at peace.

I left the shower and brushed my teeth before drying my hair. I left it a little damp and threw on a large shirt and went underneath the covers of my bed before taking out a book and my tablet. My phone charged peacefully with not even a single message. Which was unusual since I usually get mails from my boss giving me my schedule and things like that. I try not to think about it too much and really try to capture myself in my Book. It was a mystery very intense and set in California. There was a woman who had Gone missing. This was the 12th chapter and it seems they have yet to find any clues. There have been so many people interrogated and there hasn't been any pick up since then. Except when I was in the 13th chapter, The print seemed to change. I pause and looked around, I don't know why I had but, I knew I was fairly confused. The Font read:

" AnD ShE wIlL SuFfeR.
ShE WiLl DiE.
WhEn ThE ChIlD iS aCCePteD
ThEy BoTh WiLl SuFfEr."

My heart sunk finally seeing the story liven. The main investigator had mentioned the woman knowing another man other than Her boyfriend and soon to be fiancé but, it was clear that he had only known her for a few months. As I read on, It is discovered that the note was placed on the investigator's desk after they had finished investigating an irrelevant woman. When Asking where the note came from no one could give him an answer. He keeps it in his drawer however and goes on about his business.

Soon a romance begun brewing between Him and his assistant. Things grew heated and I blush as I turned the page. Things end nicely but then the pages started to change into that obnoxious font that was hard to read.

The font became a bunch of Jumble with the uppercase and lowercase letters turn the page black some how. Then I turned and turned, the pages had become completely black. I flipped all the way to the back and chapter 14 had started. How ever there was only one thing on the page. Well, More like just a few sentences. I Read. Then I turned the page and the font had went back to normal. I closed the book a bit weirded out.

The hell? They were either trying to be creepy or fun, or pointless. And well, It was creepy and pointless. I just lay down and play tiles. After Tiles I checked my e-mail and and the text messages. But I wasn't able to get my schedule. I decided I'd just drive up and see if I'm working. I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep.

In my dream I was with Slen and we were watching something on the television. We...We were watching static and laughing. I rested my head on his shoulder and he brought his arm around me. The room around us was extremely dark and and soon just faded into darkness. All that was visible was my one couch and the television. For some reason I had Looked to the side of my T.V and I watched it. The Darkness. The static still in my peripheral, but staring away from The T.v. A face emerged and it was just looking at me. It didn't move. It didn't blink.