What is love fan fiction :3:

[3] A what is love fan fiction.

Danny Dare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Work was... Hard.

Not because of the stocking. No, I wasn't even doing that today. It wasn't because the money wasn't easy enough to count.

It was because of Slen. Yes. Him. That sexy excuse for a man... He's a feakin' angel.

I have definitely fallen in love with this guy. I can't stop thinking about him!! I can't focus on anything without flustering about it first—people think I'm freakn' crazy..! But that's not even the worse part...!!!!

"No no, Danny. Its not what you think. You don't have to confess it..." I lie to myself.

-But I have to!!! Thats the first step in making my self better, knowing my problem...-

"But this isn't the problem... It's Slen..." I spoke to the cash register.

-Just face it...!! I- i'm...-

I held my face as it heat up again.

-I'm... -

" No no..!!" I whisper and shake my head.

- I'm Horny...- I admit to myself.

I peaked through my fingers and sighed. I just kept fantasizing about him!

Caressing me..

Loving me...

And nnn... Pleasuring me..

I slam my palms on the front table where I was stationed and I got a couple of eyes.

I watched the clock as I waited for break time. When it finally it came around, sat in the bathroom stall and shuddered.

Why was I so... built up..!? I took off my work vest and hung it up as my mind soon was over flown with the many possibilities.

I needed a release right now!!

I sat in the stall and seriously thought about doing.. THAT at work.. I shook my head and hit the door.

" FFfffffffuaahhh!!!!!"

Dammit Slen! You did this two times in a row! Leaving me without..FINISHING..!!

I don't think that I would be able to handle a third time. I will seriously go crazy. I squirmed in the stall and thought about something else so I could get my mind off of it.

So, I thought about getting my butt back to the register before I got fired. And it worked. Until I got to the register. Then I thought about that yummy pizza I had at home in the freezer. I found my self cured for the moment.

-----------------

The work day ended well and I drove home since it showered in the morning. I popped that pizza in the oven and I sat on my couch with the pillow in my arms.

" Nnn..." I whined. The feeling was coming back. And I sure didn't want to do it in my house.
Those damned proxies would get an eye-full.

But I really was at my limits.

" Damn it.."

--------------

Suddenly I heard something fall in my room. I jumped up and held the pillow like it was my finest weaponry. I ran in, kicking the door and really planning on seeing some one.

" Seriously.."

Then I saw something in my window for about a millisecond.

" Oh ho!! I got you now!!!"