What is love 9: Some special company.

~Danny~

Alright so it was one if those months where Slendy was busy. I'm talking SUUUUPER busy. I was occupied with work so I wasn't bored, however this.. frustration.

I want him to do what he does of course. He had an agenda and a job to do. But, I don't know who else to speak with or who to assist me with my womanly issues. Slendy is usually there. He does occationally drop by for quick kisses and updates, but I don't know how long I can go without... You know..

I took the car Slendy got me and I drove to the beach after work. Nothing like peaceful car sitting after work am I right? Well that is if you can enjoy that sort of thing. Aaaaand I'm bored. Sighing I walked to get some shaved ice and returned to my car, and went in and buckled up.

" Hiya!"

Startled I shook and fumbled, With a gasp. There were two laughs that came erupting from my back seat and I turn to see Trender and Jeff laughing away at my mini heart attack.

" You know, you have a terrible habit of keeping things unlocked like your house, your car-- it's all open woman." Jeff states twirling his knife around.

" Yeah, Danny! You could get hurt! How can you sleep at night thinking no one is going to try and break in?"

" Well, I have Slendy and his proxy always keep a close eye on me." I answer. I also have a few skills if my own. I mean, if they're regular humans. I'm not completely useless. " Why are you two here any way..?"

Trender smiled excitedly and Jeff got a little annoyed by his sudden clap an giggling.

" Well, Grumpy pants asked us to keep you company!"

" I could see why he asked you, but Jeff?"

I saw Jeff make a face at me and then he did something hilarious. He snapped his fingers and rolled his neck as he began to speak in a higher pitch.

" Honey, child" he started. " I am the most fun you are ever going to have in your life! I know what girls like to do-- I am the KING of entertainment, baby girl." He flipped his hair and I snort, Trender already laughing out. Jeff's smile seemed wider because of the cuts to his face and he spoke normally after that.

" Besides, I want to know why boss man has a thing for a chick like you. Don't get me wrong you're hot and everything, but, He kills hotties all the time."

I honestly still didn't know myself.

" Okay Enough of this! I call you for the first half of the day then You and Jeff can do what ever."

" What's first on the list?"

" Shopping if course!"

" Oh, no."

Jeff was seen yes-ing to the heavens

" No!?!??"

" Well.. Slen just got me a car.. It hurts every time I start this thing."

Trender makes a face. " Sweety, I think I know when enough is enough. Also, Jeff needs a new hoody because I CANNOT LOOK AT IT ANYMORE!"

Jeff frowned. " I'm not changing it."

" Danny..!! Tell him that hoody is hideous.."

" Jeff, your hoodie has blood stains. I think it's time for an upgrade. You can't go into public looking a bloody mess."

" That's what Ben said. And you know what I told him?" He barks.

I could feel something rude was coming up so I braced myself, but he calmed down.