What is love 13: Special Occasion. ::1::

Danny
------------

I blush, I turn, I squirm and I think. Mr. Slender was on my mind these past couple of days more so than usual. He didn't forget did he? Our anniversary..?

He wouldn't! He hasn't forgotten before and I know I shouldn't be worried about it, but he's been busy for weeks--no, months! He hasn't dropped in for a kiss or anything. Perhaps he was planning something-- or maybe he wasn't. Either way, I wasn't going to sit around and not have anything planned. I already had his gift, but it seems a bit small now that I'm thinking about it. Lingerie? Maybe I'll get lucky this time, huh? He seems more willing now a days, letting me touch him in his slenderly form. Maybe I should try my luck. From today, It's only a couple  more days. I'll see you around Slenderman. I'll make this one, one of our best.

I even went as far as trying to make a cake before slapping myself. He doesn't like sweets. He isn't in need of anything materialistic either. How do I please an unpleasable man-- and this far? I actually think about it as I tap a butter knife against the counter and  chew my lip. He's always been the one to want to spoil me and was always successful, of course. I don't think anything I've given him could even be worth as much. Ever.

I groan. 5 years and you can't get it right, Danny? How could I have been so blind? This WHOLE time?  I'll think of something, Slendy don't worry. And this time, my gift is going to be a hell of a lot better than yours!

-------------
Slender
-------------

The time has literally trickled away from me.  I remember our first moments ever to our very present. I have never felt my being feel so alive ever in all my existence. Not even with Elizabeth. So young was the Dare and so heavy and aged, was I. She was too generous with her kind words and the acceptance of my nature. She was too pure and strong for my own deformities. Vile I was and still the Dare found something in me that I never could--that I still can't. She found something of worth. She dug past everything I am and ever was and found me. I regret a bit of our beginning, however, I can't say that I would change a thing. I chuckle to myself as I feel through the intestines unable to eat. What a waste. The Dare is making things so much harder around here. I can't think or eat. It's like I'm stuck in an eternity of that "honeymoon" phase--something I  never thought I would be saying.  This is what they meant about  " The other half"? "You're completion"? I never want to let her go. Ever.

That's why I've actually been so busy these few months. I've been seeking a way to give the Dare something very special, a ring. I know this is a human's practice, but I know the Dare would appreciate this sort of thing. Marriage was never on my mind of course. I was too busy with murder and torture—however, I can now do that and have someone who doesn't particularly meditate on the extent of my deeds. Said someone, being one that I...I love and in turn, somehow, loves me as well and has loved me for the short time we've been together. I want to brand her as mine while I have a chance. If she says no, I won't know how to react. If she says not now, I would gladly continue the relationship--sure. Complete denial, was unthinkable to me.  As a matter of fact, it wasn't even an option.

She would say yes! She must say yes--She will say yes.

Right..? I'd just have to find out.

-----------
Dare
----------
I only have one more day to come up with something different from what I had and I'm in an ABSOLUTE wreck.

He's probably going to beat me for 5th time in a row. Why is this so difficult? I'm going to have to throw something down! Yeah, going with the flow! Slendy won't let me buy dinner and he always gets me something to wear.
Wait, that's it! A tie-- of course! I'd get him the best damned tie in the world! One for Slen and the other for Slendy. The deepest red of course. Rolling up. My sleeves, I suddenly feel motivated-- powerful, even. It would be easy getting the tie for his human form of course. But then his taller form, the tie would be much too short. I would have to just get it done myself. I had a rough measurement of his torso in comparison my own size and well making a tie couldn't be that hard could it?