What is love fan fiction :1:

A what is love fanfiction~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny

I was bored, lonely, and playing on my phone as I usually do on my saturdays by myself, listening to music and enjoying some pretty good ice cream.

I hadn't talk to Slen in about 2 weeks... I was wondering why I hadn't seen him around. He usually pops out of no where.

Knock knock.

I took out one of the buds and listed to see if I had really heard something. I HAVE been hearing things recently.

Knock knock knock!

I dropped my spoon into the bowl and threw on some pants before going to answer the door.

And speak of the devil, there he was. I tried not to be so excited. You know playing it normal..ish.

I opened the door and tilted my head.

" What brings you here? " I asked him sweetly. And being the dense rich guy he was, he didn't even play along.

" Well I do remember that I owe you a day drive."

He said in his mellow voice. I crossed my arms. Laziness over whelming me and wanting the date still, I tryied to find something else than a drive.

" Nah, I'm feeling lazy today..."

He made a face almost as if he was offended, but quickly changed attitudes.

" Alright, then what do you suggest?" He asked fixing his gloves and tie before placing both his hands in his pockets.

" Well... You can come inside since I'm already here, yooou're already here..." I crossed my fingers and chuckled. I was hinting too hard! He had to get it.

" Alright fine." He wasn't as excited as I was, but then I got self conscious. He probably had a better looking house and I hadn't even cleaned up.

He was already in any way so there was no going back now. I was scanning the place like crazy as he walked in making sure I didn't have anything embarassing like *Cough*panties*cough* on the floor or, my poor baby cups...

" What are you looking for...?" Slen asked seeing that I was frantic. I laughed nervously and reassured him.

" Ppft. Whaaaat? Nothing." Way to be class A Danny.. He bought it however and walked into my living room shrugging. He sat on the couch and crossed his legs casually and I jumped on the couch with him and had my legs in the couch just like how I usually sat.

Then it grew silent. I didn't really notice it since I was staring at his hair, always well kept and neat. My hair was messy and all over the place. Without thinking I stroked his hair and I saw his dark orbs glance at me. I kept doing it. It didn't seemed like he minded, plus he never stopped me. I brushed my palm on his ear and I felt him grab my wrist as he asked so kindly but a bit edgy,

" Please don't do that.."

------------------------------

Slen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though I had grown a liking to her, I hadn't given her permission to touch me. However It felt vile and... Soothing. Almost. I suddenly got a shocking chill as my ear was touched.

" Please don't do that.."

I got these odd bumps on my body. And soon was intrigued. I never knew how to really work this thing outside of camouflage, so finding discovering like this was quite interesting.