What is love fan fiction :4:

[4] A what is love fan fiction.

Slen

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Ms. Dare eventually did leave. I felt empty... And bored. I did wipe the seat from her liquids and dried of my hands. I wanted to keep her sent on them. I gave a riveting chill on my spine that I couldn't shake.

Daniel Dare... Was MINE.

And no one could replace me.

She can't want for any one else. Because she lusts only for me. She can't think without thinking about me. She fears and desires me. I'm on her mind always. Not a one else can get that kind of reservation.

I chuckled and sat on her couch.

I am really liking this. Being human isn't so bad. Especially when it came to sensation... And pleasure.

But it was troublesome with my diet. I had been drinking more then consuming. I had become so hungry. But every time I try to eat a female.. I think of danny... And they are the ones that taste the best..

I stood and left the home, leaving the door open since she left her keys on the counter. Looks like she walked. And as i turned around after closing, my proxy where right outside the door.

" ...."

" ..."

I looked at them and they looked away with faces trying to hide smiles.

" You stayed didn't you..?" I asked holding the sides of my head and turning red.

The humiliation.

" Whaaaaat? No!" The operator lied. The glare in his glasses and the way he was turned away from me wouldn't let me see his expression, but since danny did that often I already knew.

Masky and hoodie came next to me dancing around.

" Danny and Slendy sittin' ina tree! K--"

" Wanna die....?" I asked them. Then shook their heads no and slowly backed away.

" How much did you SEE exactly...?"

" Well, when she was running around the house with the bat, then when she found you and then you were all ' I'm gunna finger you'--" Masky explained before I cut him off

" AHHH!!! Okay..." I say turning away. " So... You.. Saw.. All of that...?"

" Pretty much..." Swain said rubbing his neck.

I sighed. What did I do to deserve this..? Okay I'm sure i did a lot if things, but good grief...

" So." The operator started, putting his arm on my shoulder and fixing up his glasses with a smile. " What are you going to do for round two? Huh? Huuuh?" I flustered again and he nudged me.

" That is none of your concern."

" I'm actually really surprised." Swain said.

" Yeah, your quite the tease. " O said.

" Can you two not? I told you to get back to base..." I said even more embarrassed.

" Let's go visit her." Masky suggested .

" No. She is working. And its going to be difficult to keep track of you, and you all look like murderers and robbers." I started " Your wearing a mask." I pointed." You wear a hoody and a mask--"

"We can take them off. We are actually human."

I sighed.

" I guess...."