What is love ::special2::

What is love? ( christmas special 2)

Danny

~\~~\~~\~

" A-ah...nng..!!"

What am I doing..? Danny your drunk...!! Go home while you have some dignity left..

" Ms.dare you must relax..."

His lips where right on my ear, and the rushing waters of the shower tried desperately to keep my noise masked, but I over came with every pleasurable touch Slen gave to me.

I shuddered in my final moments of Slen and I splashed right there in his shower. He caught me since I was about to fall, and he shuddered on my back and kissed along my shoulder.

I noticed that Slen had never felt any pleasure from me. The erection resting my back pleaded for so much, yet Slen continues to refuse politely.

I want to pleasure him... I know I had a little much to drink.. But I'm not being influenced by alcohol. I'm being serious about this..

After he placed me down, I turned to face him.

His lips came into mine and I gripped onto his member firmly. This has to be the third time I have ever held him.

I stroked him twice and Slen pulled away from my lips and squeezed his eyes closed before looking at where my hands where.

" Ms. Dare... what are you..."

I stoked him again and smiled when I saw chills come across his skin.

" I'm giving pleasure to you..."

I looked down and used my right hand to mess around with his partners face and my left to give love to the body. I poked at his hole and he stood strong, taking the experience well.

I trance my finger along his long vein that was at the underside of his erect one and I saw Slen give me a sexy face.

He was biting his lip and his eye brows had been pushed together. His cheeks where so rosy and his member throbbed.

" You like that?" I smile and teased.

His eyes got wide to my words, but soon relaxed and he nodded.

I made my wrist roll and twist on his thick lower body, playing with the hole on the top. He really liked it when I rubbed the hole and pressed onto it. He throbbed every single time.

" M..more.." Slen said breathless. I felt his hips wanting to thrust, but I wanted to give him the pleasure. He always did so much for me. This was the least I could do.

I increased my speed. My arm muscles had gotten tired, but I pushed on. I wanted Slen to cum. Right on my hands...

He grew even harder and thicker and my hands felt good against him. Like a massage for us both.

" Mm.." He growled. Slen held onto my hands and pushed himself into them and out of them so fast it startled me. He was going for so long..

I blushed and almost fainted when he groaned and milked right onto me. It was so hot when it hit my face and then dripped off into my

Hands

Soon only the sound of our breaths and water filled the space between us. He kept his eyes on me and I let him go.

"Nn..."

He wiped his seed from my chin and kissed me gently.

" Thank you..." Slen said with a smile.

" Mmhm..." I blushed.

I wonder how he felt. What was It like getting something instead of giving?