Reunion???

A young dark haired man skips from tree to tree dodging shuriken and kunai gunning towards him. He closes his eyes and pumps chakra into them.

"Sharingan!!!" he says opening his eyes revealing red pupils with three tomoe in them. Time seems to slow down to him as he easily dodges the weapon attacks from his pursuers.

He leaps high into the air and falls backwards gracefully. He unsheathes his sword and channels lightning chakra into it. "Chidori Whirlwind!!!" he screams sending a large gust of wind fused with electricity towards his attackers wiping over half of them out with ease. He turns his body and channels chakra into his feet landing on top of the river effortlessly. The remaining pursuers land behind him and take battle stances. He looks over his shoulder and smirks.

He the slams his sword into the water and says, "Chidori Stream!!!" Lightning crackles through his sword and into the river shocking everyone surrounding him, killing them instantly.

A clap is heard behind him. He turns and looks into the eyes of the man who has been training him for the past two years. "What are you doing here?" the boy says blankly.

The man chuckles, "After all the time we have spent together, I thought we were friends now Sasuke."

Sasuke looks annoyed and glares. "Let's get one thing straight Orochimaru. We will NEVER be friends. I have no friends. You and I are teacher and student. Nothing more." With that, Sasuke walks away while Orochimaru chuckles. 'He is still just a boy.'

Sasuke skips through a few tree and then leaps to the ground and takes a short walk towards his favorite spot. Its peaceful and relaxing.

As he was walking, he hears a voice. But not just any voice. The one voice that has been the bane of his existence for several years.

"Hey Hinata. Neji told me you have a crush on someone!!!"

Sasuke instantly face palmed. Not only was the idiot coincendentally near his favorite spot but the shy girl who has been in love with him since forever was with him. Alone.

Wait...what?

'Naruto? And Hinata? On a mission? Alone?? This I gotta see.' Sasuke says to himself. He creeps over and listens in one their conversation.

"How about we play 20 questions?! And at the end, I'll guess!!"

'Only the dobe would think of something like this.' Sasuke thinks mentally.

After a while, Naruto and Hinata stood up and lept into the trees right above Sasuke. Luckily for him, neither of them noticed his presence.

'Why do I suddenly feel the urge to make sure they don't screw up their mission?' Sasuke groans to himself and sighs. 'I guess I'm still too used to watching over the dobe and Sakura.' He then softens a bit at the thought of his former pink haired comrade. 'Sakura. I wonder what she is up to these days. Wait....what?'