Worst Fears Come True

Sasuke, Shino and Sai have a days off and use it to train with some of their new recruits. Sasuke is literally manhandling his recruits and they can't even land a single blow on him. Sai's speed has increase so much that his recruits can't keep up with him. Shino has become so cunning that his bugs trap anyone that comes within five feet of him.

Sasuke activates his rinnegan and really puts the hammer down on his recruits. "Inferno Style: Gale Flame Jutsu!!!" He immediately deactivates his rinnegan and activates his mangekyo, "Amaterasu Armor!!!" The flames from his Amaterasu fires out in a seven foot radius burning anyone who was caught within it. His Gale Flames showers down from the skies above him attacking all of his men.

He shuts down all of his jutsus and heal his comrades.

"You were still too much captain. But one day I WILL catch up with you. Even if I have to use my curse mark."

Sasuke smirks, "Yeah yeah Mitsuki. How's it coming along anyway? Have you mastered your sage mode yet?"

"Not quite. Still need to work out a few kinks." Mitsuki says.

Sasuke nods, "Let me know if you need extra training. I'll be here."

One of Naruto's clones appears. "Did you guys really have to go all out on them?"

Sai looks around. "All out? That was only 10%."

All of the recruits scream out, "WHAT!?"

Naruto chuckles. "I need to speak with you three in my office. Got a mission coming up in about six months that's really important."

They all nod and the clones disappears.

'I wonder what the heck dobe has planned now!"

They arrive in the window of the Hokage office in their ANBU gear. Naruto sighs, "I DID say that the mission is in six months."

He shakes his head. "Anyway. Teme. It's very important that you listen to what I have to say."

Sasuke takes off his wolf mask. "Why me?"

Naruto sighs, "The mission involves your daughter."

Sasuke looks shocked. "Sarada? Why? What's going on?"

Naruto chuckles, "Calm down Teme. She's fine."

Sasuke scowls, "Then what's the problem?!"

Naruto folds his arms and leans back in his chair, "Remember when I always said screw you?"

Sasuke nods, "Yeah and my response was always that we are both guys and we're married and that homosexuality is frowned upon amongst modern ninja society."

Sai adds in, "And I always said it was impossible because you're dickless."

Shino chuckles.

Naruto's eye twitches at Sai. "I hate you."

"I know."

"Anyway. Teme. I always said screw you but never found a metaphorical way of doing so."

"And???"

Naruto smirks at Sasuke, "Boruto has."

"Wait...what do you mea...." Sasuke thinks about it. "Imma kill him."

"No Teme. It's not that. Boruto and Sarada...................."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...Sasuke faints.

Naruto laughs. This is going to be good.

/time skip/

Sakura walks up to Sasuke. "Hello handsome. You come here often?!"

Sasuke looks at her and smirks, "I'm married and my wife is crazy. Crazy and strong. She'd probably kill us if she saw us talking."

"Nah. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind. I mean look at me. I'm cute."

"No you're not." Sakura drops her head.

Sasuke lifts her head. "You WERE cute. But over the years you have gone from a cute little girl with a quick temper to a very beautiful woman with monstrous strength and undying love. I sometime regret those three years I spent a part from you but I truly am grateful that I ran into dobe in the woods after my training because seeing him and Hinata together really made me miss you. I love you Sakura."

Sakura blushes, "My love for you never faltered Sasuke. Even after you tried to kill me I still could not stop loving you. I made it my goal to get strong as possible so that I could help Naruto bring you home. When I saw you I was angry. So angry. But when I felt you embrace I felt all my hatred melt away. I melt when you look at me and even though we've been married all these years I still feel the same spark when you touch me and hold me. You are the first, last and only man I will ever love Sasuke Uchiha."

They share a soft kiss and nuzzle each other's noses until someone clears their throat.

"Uh...mom...dad...no pda here. And mom you're suppose to be making the finishing touches on me. Aunt Ino is out their ogling over Uncle Sai." Sarada says to her parents. Sakura smiles and looks over her daughter. "Don't worry Sarada. You look beautiful. Boruto will probably faint when he sees you."

Sarada blushes and nods, "Thanks mom."

Sakura hugs Sarada and walks away from the two so they can talk.

"Dad...I..."

Sasuke cuts her off, "I made you a promise years ago that no matter what I will always be here for you. Well, here I am. As much as I dislike this, whatever keeps you happy, keeps me happy Sarada."

Sarada hugs her father, "Thanks papa. But you don't have to overreact. This isn't that bad."

The doors to the coliseum open up and Sasuke escorts Sarada down the isle for her wedding with Boruto.

"You are linking me with dobe for forever by marrying Boruto. Yeah...this is THAT bad." he says to Sarada and she laughs walking side-by-side with her father.