Preparation

Sakura is beat. All day Lady Tsunade has had her running errands and doing paperwork. "Wow. At this rate, I'll never be able to catch up to Sasuke. Naruto and Hinata are a couple. I wonder if Sasuke would be interested."

She had just seen Sasuke on a rooftop with Neji after Naruto proposed to Hinata, in a Naruto way. She smiled.

She knocks at the door and enters the room. "All finished mam."

Tsunade looks at her with a serious face. "Well done. Just one more thing and then you're finished for the day." Tsunade picks up a box. Put this on and come right back to my office.

Sakura grabs the box and goes to the next room. She opens the box revealing a beautiful white sun dress with a pink ribbon around the waist area and some pink heels. She wonders to herself why Lady Tsunade would have her put this on. She changes clothes and goes back into Lady Tsunade's office. Ino and Sai are in there as well.

"Wow forehead. Looking good. Now, hold still for just a sec." Ino says. Sakura looks confused but then gets caught in Ino's Mind Transfer Jutsu. Sai catches Ino's limp body and Ino walks Sakura up to the rooftop of the hokage building.

Ino, being Ino, marvels at the sight. Sasuke has candles lit throughout the entire rooftop. In the middle, he has a candlelight picnic set up. He also has candles placed in a manner that creates a perfect walkway towards him. Ino takes one last look and releases her jutsu.

Sakura gets ready to lash out at her in anger for using the jutsu but sees the most angelic sight ever. She has a "Naruto" moment an drool out the mouth with big bulged eyes.

She quickly regains her composure and notices Sasuke standing there with his hand stretched out towards her. She makes her way towards him and Sasuke has a slight epiphany.

'If dobe can do it. Then, so can I.' he thinks to himself mentally.

/flashback/

Right before Sasuke walks out of Sakura's house, Sakura's father stops Sasuke.

"Uchiha. How much do you really care about my daughter?" he asks. Sasuke stares at him intently. He takes a deep breath. "If I could pick one person to spend forever with, it'd definitely be her. She's is everything I could ever need."

Sakura's father smiles and pats him on the back. "Good. Then you'll probably need this." He hands him a small pink package with a white ribbon on it. Sasuke looks down at it and smirks.

He turns and says thanks walking out of the door.

/flashback ends/

Sakura sits on the white blanket that Sasuke has laid out for them. She marvels at how the light from the candles makes Sasuke glow and seem so dreamy. Since he has been back, his facial features have hardened and he has built a bit of muscle. His onyx eyes lock in with hers making a pink tent appear on her face.

She attempts to look away and hide her face but feels Sasuke turn her back to face him. He smiles genuinely at her and begins to speak, "Hello beautiful."

Inner Sakura glances at the other inners and sighs. 'Okay. Let it out girls.'

Inner Ino, Inner Hinata, Inner Tenten and Inner Temari all squeal and fangirl jumping up and down in a circle.

Sakura smiles and responds, "Hello handsome."

Sasuke winks his eye and responds with confidence, "Yeah. I am pretty handsome aren't I?" He brushes imaginary dust off his shoulders playfully. (He has got to stop hanging around Naruto and Sai.)

Sasuke takes his time feeding Sakura a variety of dishes that he and Choji made earlier in the day. Sakura feeds him a few bites as well causing him to blush each time. 'I love him. I need to tell him right now.' Sakura thinks to herself.

"Sasuke...I have something to tell you." Sakura says outloud.

Sasuke looks at her right into her eyes, "And I have something to ask you?"

Sakura blushes, "I hope its something good."

Sasuke smirks, "Only one way to find out." 'Dobe. This had better work or I'm going to kill you.' Sakura looks back at Sasuke with a raised eyebrow. "What do you have in mind?"

Sasuke sighs, 'Here goes nothing.' "Let's play 20 questions."