The Future

"Sharingan!!!"

Two voices say out together. One rushes the other and swings a kunai at them. The larger one effortlessly counters every swing that the smaller person throws their way. The smaller one jumps back and gathers multiple kunai from their pouch and tie strings to them. The begin to throw them at the larger person in various directions.

"You gotta try harder than that."

"You've fallen right into my trap."

The larger person looks down and notices that their feet are caught in a lot of wires. "Shit."

The smaller person jumps out in the air and forms hand signs, "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!!!"

A large dragon of fire engulfs the larger person.

The smaller person then forms another set of hand signs, "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!!!"

The water not only puts the fire out but also floods the entire area.

"One more..." the smaller person yells out. "Chirdori!!!!!" They travel quickly towards the water and impales their hand into the water sending the powerful Lightning jutsu through the water shocking the larger person.

The smaller person smirks in confidence. "Gotcha dad."

The larger person appears behind the smaller one with a kunai to their neck..."Hn...not quite."

The smaller one sighs in defeat.

"Alright that's enough you two. Lunch is ready. Come on Sasuke-kun and Sarada-chan." Sakura calls for her husband and her now 7 year old daughter.

Sarada looks at her father deactivating her sharingan. "I thought I had you after my fire jutsu."

Sasuke rubs her head. "No offense sweetie but I do have the rinnegan. Next time use your spirit as well as your mind. You are talented Sarada. But you must still be able to use your senses as much as your power and eyesight.

Suddenly, ANBU appear around Sasuke and Sarada.

"My apologies Mr Uchiha. But you have been summoned by the Hokage. He asks that you come immediately."

Sasuke nods. He looks at Sarada and a worried Sakura. "I'll be fine Sakura. Be right back."

In a flash he and the ANBU disappear.

Sasuke enters the Hokage office and sees Sai, Shino and...Naruto??

"What did dobe do this time?!"

Naruto deadpans..."Oi...Sasuke. I'm not that much trouble."

Everyone gives him a "Yeah right." look.

Kakashi clears his throat. "I have called you four here with urgent news. I am stepping down as Hokage."

Sasuke's eyes widen...'that means.'

"Your new Hokage will be none other than Naruto Uzumaki."

Eyes fall in Naruto who stares in disbelief. "M-m-me? Really?" He then cheers, "Yeah...I'm finally Hokage!"

Everyone chuckles at him.

"Sai. You are hereby appointed as ANBU black ops captain. Sasuke Uchiha. Shino Aburame. You are hereby promoted to Jounin. Congratulations you guys."

Everyone bows and gets ready to leave until Naruto stops them.

"Hey wait." Naruto screams and smirks. "I just figured out what my first order as Hokage is going to be."

Kakashi raise San eyebrow. "I'm curious. Continue."

He turns towards the three. "Shino. As your Hokage you are hereby appointed as bodyguard to Hinata-chan. With me as Hokage, I won't be able to keep a tight eye on my wife and son and I know and trust that you will."

Shino is surprised but nods, "Thank you Naruto."

Naruto faces Sasuke, "Teme. You are now appointed as ANBU captain and you along with Sai are assigned as bodyguards to the Hokage himself. You have watched my back all these years and I see no point in breaking up Team 7. So, what do you say?"

Sai nods smiling and Sasuke smirks while folding his arms. "Wow dobe. That actually makes sense."

Naruto gives a cheeky grin and then turns to Kakashi. "Kakashi-sensei. I ask that my advisors be Hinata-chan and Shikamaru. Shikamaru's the smartest person we've ever known and can help me make tough decisions and Hinata-chan married me. She knows how dense I can be at times."

Kakashi raises an eyebrow. "At times?"

Naruto deadpans..."Too soon Kakashi-sensei. Too soon."

Sasuke leaves the Hokage office and makes it home in record time.

He walks in and Sarada meets him at the door anxious for the news. "What'd he say papa?!"

Sasuke smiles down at her. And looks at Sakura. "Well...I just received two promotions in five minutes." Sakura and Sarada look confused. He continues, Kakashi-sensei promoted me to Jounin. However, Naruto used is newly acquired Hokage power to make me an ANBU and his personal bodyguard."

Sakura runs to Sasuke and hugs him. "Oh my gosh! That's wonderful Sasuke-kun."

Sarada stands Barack with her head drooped. Sasuke asks her, "What's wrong Sarada? Aren't you happy for me?"
Sarada nods, "I am. But your promotion only means I will get to see you less. You're going to always be busy and we won't spend as much time together as always."

Sasuke walks towards his daughter, "No matter what Sarada, I will always be here for you."

Sarada looks up with tears in her eyes, "Promise?"

Sasuke pokes her forehead with his two fingers, "Promise."

Sarada holds her forehead and blushes thinking about the meaning of Sasuke's gesture.

Sasuke goes to his balcony that night and looks to the sky. "Nii-San. I kept my promise."