Team 7 Reunites

Sasuke folds his arms and says, "Hn."

Sakura's rage kicks in and she shatters the table before them. Sasuke looks somewhat amused. 'Impressive. With very little chakra, she can cause massive damage. I like it.'

"What are you doing here? And why do you have on your leaf headband? Where have you been? How could you leave us? How could you leave me? Why didn't you take me with you? Where did you go? Who were you with? Did you even think about us? About Naruto? About me?"

Sasuke raises an eyebrow, "What the heck is this? Twenty questions? If so, I want to play."

"Sasuke...." Sakura says annoyed picking up a broken leg and shattering it with ease into dust particles, "....just answer the questions."

"What is I don't? What will you do then Sa...Ku...Ra???" he teases with a chuckle.

Sakura charges him and tries to punch him. He dodges easily and wraps his arms around her with such delicacy that she melts into them instantly.

She squeals while crying, "You don't know how much I missed you. How much Naruto suffered while you with you gone. He never gave up on you. He gave me the courage to become strong enough to bring you back myself."

Sasuke sighs, "Sakura. I'm sorry. Had it not been for me seeing dobe on his mission with Hinata, I probably wouldn't have had to struggle with the memories of you guys."

"Sasuke. I..." she starts to confess but pauses. "...wait. You were there for Naruto and Hinata's mission?"

A voice comes on the intercom and they both sigh at the sound of it.

"Well, I guess I don't have to tell you that I found Sasuke on my last mission now do I Sakura?"

They face palm at the teasing tone is his voice. "Well, this is quite the view I might add." Another voice says.

They look at their position and both blush, "K-kakashi Sensei?!"

Kakashi like only he would, "Yo!!" Sasuke laughs, 'Definitely the same ol Kakashi.'

"Well, I guess I am no longer a part of Team 7 now that you're here." someone else says. Sasuke recognizes the voice.

"Sai right?" he says. The three men walk into the room and Sai nods to Sasuke. "Yes indeed."

Naruto playfully slaps Sai's back, "Nonsense Sai. Once a member of Team 7, always a member of Team 7. Right Sensei?"

Kakashi nods, "Well said Naruto. Well said."

Everyone then faces Sasuke who looks at them confused. His eyes then widen when he realizes they are still in the interrogation room.

"Oh shit."