Homecoming

"So it's not Shino." Naruto asks Hinata. She giggles and says no making Naruto smile.

Sasuke sees Naruto shake his head trying to wake himself up.

'Told this idiot to go to sleep.'

"Its not your cousin is it?" Naruto asks.

Sasuke face palms. 'This could take forever.'

After a few moments, Naruto stops walk and yells out, "I know who it is then!!!"

Sasuke sighs, 'Finally.'

He notices Hinata's eyes widen and her face turn dark red. She then faints.

Naruto looking confused says outloud to no one, "Hey, why'd she faint when I found out she liked Shikamaru?!?!"

Sasuke face palms again. "Idiot."

Naruto picks Hinata up on his back and carries her safely and carefully back to the Leaf Village. Sasuke notices her wake up and Naruto let her down. Naruto doesn't utter a word the entire time, which puzzles Sasuke.

They make it to the entrance of the Leaf Village and Sasuke stops and perches on top of a tree. He gazes at the gate and all of his past memories flooding his mind. "Man. I really missed this place. I guess its true when they say there's no place like home."

He closes his eyes, "Right Kakashi?"

"Impressive. You noticed me even before I could reveal myself. You really have gotten stronger." Kakashi says appearing behind Sasuke with his orange book up to his nose.

Sasuke smirks, "If only the dobe had gotten smarter as well." Kakashi chuckles and then closes his book. "So, are you going to run away? It's your decision. No else noticed your presence. And I won't force you to return."

Sasuke looks at his old teacher. Kakashi still looks like the same guy from before. But Sasuke could tell that Kakashi was a lot more powerful than he once was. Sasuke looks over at the gate then back at Kakashi.

"I don't want anyone to know that I am back yet. So, I am going to need a disguise." Sasuke says seriously. "Also, I know I will have to report to Inoichi's lab but inform Lady Tsunade that I will tell her everything. I have no hidden agenda's. I miss home. I miss you guys. And most of all, I miss being a leaf ninja."

Kakashi smiles under his mask, 'He's definitely grown up.' "Okay Sasuke. I tell you what, transform yourself into an old farmer looking to trade and I'll get you in through the gate. Deal?"

Sasuke transforms and says, "Deal."

They walk through the gate and Sasuke keeps his focus only on getting to Lady Tsunade. He sees a group of his classmates walking towards on of the training grounds discussing something about Naruto. He laughs and shakes his head at the thought of how dense Naruto is.

As they enter Lady Tsunade's office, Sasuke kinda stiffens. Lady Tsunade looks at him into his eyes. "Kakashi, I'm not as dense as everyone else in this village. Have you forgotten that I am a Sannin? Plus, there's no way I would ever forget those eyes."

Kakashi scratches the back of his head and gives a closed eye smile. "Well, I had to bring him directly to you without raising an alarm."

A poof a smoke pops and Tsunade says, "Welcome home. Sasuke."