The End of an Era

Madara weaves multiple signs and the Gedo Statue that was formally the ten tails, glows. Madara smirks looking at Sasuke. "You may have taken all the tailed beast chakra from the ten tails, but you never took it from me." The ten tails revives and glares at everyone inside the barrier.

Everyone steps back in fear as the ten tails prepares a tails beast bomb. Sasuke glares at the beast and uses his Rinnegan powers to swap places with the beast itself. However, Madara was anticipating this as he weaves another set of hand signs to absorb the ten tails and become its Jinchuriki. Sasuke slams his fist on the ground in frustration realizing his mistake. The entire barrier breaks.

All of the allied forces gasp in fear at the sight of Madara as a Jinchuriki. The elder Uchiha glares down at the force. A smirk appears on his face. He attempts to weave another set of hand signs before being impaled through the heart by Black Zetsu. Everyone gasps in horror. Madara looks over his shoulder at Zetsu, "You...dare to betray...ME!?"

Zetsu smirks and his body engulfs Madara. Everyone steps back as all of the current Jinchuriki step up front with Naruto and Sai helping Sasuke to his feet. Sakura runs up behind Sasuke and stumbles. Hinata and Ino instantly run to her side. Sasuke sees her and runs up. "Sakura..." he says softly, "...are you okay? What's wrong?" Everyone else tenses when he asks that question. He notices and screams again, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" The entire battlefield freezes.

Sakura blushes and looks up at him with loving eyes, "Um...S-sasuke?" He looks down at her. She continues, "I...have...something to tell...you." She takes his hand and place it on her belly. She then holds up two fingers to release a very, powerful jutsu to reveal her actual state. Sasuke's eyes widen when he sees a nine month pregnant Sakura. "You're...pregnant?" She nods. He continues, "So, I'm going to be a father?" She nods again. "I..." Sasuke starts then lifts Sakura in the air spin her in circles screaming, "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto looks over at him, 'I think teme has been around me too long.'

Everyone is interrupted by a sinister laugh. They turn around to no longer see Madara but a very beautiful demon looking woman with long silver hair. She looks down at everyone and locks eyes with Sasuke and Naruto. Her eyes widen, "M-my b-boys? Hamura and Hagoromo?" The two friends look at each other and shrug. They then look to Sai for and answer as he frantically searches his little book for an answer. The she demon, Kaguya, sweatdrops at them before regaining her composure. The eye on her forehead glows, Sasuke catches on and forms a Susanoo around him, Naruto, Sai, Ino, Hinata and Sakura. Gaara covers himself in his sand shield. Everyone else was unlucky enough to fall into a massive genjutsu.

Sasuke removes his Susanoo and Gaara drops his sand shield. Sai forms an ink clone and the girls help Sakura onto it. Sai flies off and away from the battle. Naruto activates his Sage of Six Paths chakra and Sasuke merges his Mangekyo into his Rinnegan. Sasuke rushes Kaguya and she fazes away from him for 0.01 of a second and kicks him hard in the gut. Naruto throws a rasenshuriken at her to which he catches and throws back at him quickly. Naruto jumps in the air and dodges. He looks up and Kaguya is right there in his face ready to deliver a punch to him. Naruto's eyes widen and he suddenly is switched with Sasuke. Sasuke takes the punch head on but Kaguya frowns when she notices a purple god holding a shield. She frowns and smashes her fist even harder into the Susanoo completely canceling out the entire justu.

Sasuke and Naruto try everything at their disposal to land any type of hit on Kaguya. Her speed is incredible and its extremely difficult for the two ninja to keep up. Sakura and Hinata stare on worriedly. Ino, too, is worried about her classmates. She stares on and notices Gaara has yet to make a move. Gaara looks up at Ino and stares her directly in her eyes. Ino frowns and uses her mind reading jutsu.

/inside Gaara's mind/

Gaara and Ino stand face-to-face. Gaara speak, "Ino. I know you have a mind transfer jutsu. I somehow have timed Kaguya's speed. If I can manage to get her to chase me long enough, I will need you to trap her in your Mind Transfer Jutsu."